ISBAN

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ISBAN in October 2008.

Interview Details – Awkward interview with a project manager that did not know how to interview people.
Interview was postponned several times by the project manager since he was "too busy" doing other things. On the actual interview the questions were made in an unprofessional matter and I was constantely interrupted by the interviewer.

Additionally, I was contacted right after the interview saying that the feedback was very positive. And only heard more feedback after almost a month. Was lied by the recruiter manager who told me i was going to get an offer from a specific role, and when the offer came through the offer was for a much inferior role/position.

Interview Question – How do you deal with pressure?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - I would look around for alternative jobs since they promise things with their offer that are not true like a 6month pay review that does not happen.

Worked for ISBAN? Contribute to the Community!