ISBAN Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ISBAN in October 2008.

Interview

Awkward interview with a project manager that did not know how to interview people. Interview was postponned several times by the project manager since he was "too busy" doing other things. On the actual interview the questions were made in an unprofessional matter and I was constantely interrupted by the interviewer. Additionally, I was contacted right after the interview saying that the feedback was very positive. And only heard more feedback after almost a month. Was lied by the recruiter manager who told me i was going to get an offer from a specific role, and when the offer came through the offer was for a much inferior role/position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - I would look around for alternative jobs since they promise things with their offer that are not true like a 6month pay review that does not happen.