ISBAN

Profile Unclaimed

ISBAN Interview Questions

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ISBAN in July 2014.

Applied through university careers service. Process took around 3-4 weeks.

- Phone interview (competency based, took about an hour)
    - Psychometric tests (logical, numerical and verbal - standard SHL)
    - Assessment day (Panel interview, test verification and group exercise)

Good experience overall. Told about their final decision relatively quickly after the assessment day stage.

Interview Questions
    • Name three opportunities and barriers ISBAN are facing as a result of the digital age.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ISBAN.

Recruiter had posted up the role, and managed most of the conversations between the company and myself. Three interviews, first with a manager within IGS UK, second with director of IGS UK (short market sizing case study question and a few generic interview questions) and third with HR (competency questions)

Interview Questions
    • There are many people who have interviewed for this position, what are the three things that make you stand out ?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I had two interviews: the first one with a HR person and the second one with the person who was going to be my boss in case of being hired

Business Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ISBAN in February 2011.

Interview on the phone and face-to-face was very nice.
    People are professional, friendly and asked questions related with position and gained
    experience for it.
    Company is flexible, agressive on the market offers a lot of possibilities for personal development.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult project situation for you?   View Answer

Management Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ISBAN in April 2010.

Recruiter interview. Interviewing in process

IT Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ISBAN in October 2008.

General presentation of ISBAN
    Job Description including role and responsabilities
    review of education
    Detailled review of past experience in the areas of relevance
    Presentation of job and company benefits

Interview Questions

Did not like their HR policy

Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ISBAN in October 2008.

Awkward interview with a project manager that did not know how to interview people.
    Interview was postponned several times by the project manager since he was "too busy" doing other things. On the actual interview the questions were made in an unprofessional matter and I was constantely interrupted by the interviewer.

Additionally, I was contacted right after the interview saying that the feedback was very positive. And only heard more feedback after almost a month. Was lied by the recruiter manager who told me i was going to get an offer from a specific role, and when the offer came through the offer was for a much inferior role/position.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation - I would look around for alternative jobs since they promise things with their offer that are not true like a 6month pay review that does not happen.