ISBAN

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ISBAN.

Interview Details – Recruiter had posted up the role, and managed most of the conversations between the company and myself. Three interviews, first with a manager within IGS UK, second with director of IGS UK (short market sizing case study question and a few generic interview questions) and third with HR (competency questions)

Interview Question – There are many people who have interviewed for this position, what are the three things that make you stand out ?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at ISBAN

Interview Details – I had two interviews: the first one with a HR person and the second one with the person who was going to be my boss in case of being hired

Interview Question – None of the questions were very difficult.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ISBAN in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview on the phone and face-to-face was very nice.
People are professional, friendly and asked questions related with position and gained
experience for it.
Company is flexible, agressive on the market offers a lot of possibilities for personal development.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult project situation for you?   View Answer

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ISBAN in October 2008.

Interview Details – General presentation of ISBAN
Job Description including role and responsabilities
review of education
Detailled review of past experience in the areas of relevance
Presentation of job and company benefits

Interview Question – Why do you think you are the best person for the job   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Did not like their HR policy

Management Consultant Interview

Management Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ISBAN in April 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter interview. Interviewing in process

Interview Question – Descibe your background   View Answers (2)

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ISBAN in October 2008.

Interview Details – Awkward interview with a project manager that did not know how to interview people.
Interview was postponned several times by the project manager since he was "too busy" doing other things. On the actual interview the questions were made in an unprofessional matter and I was constantely interrupted by the interviewer.

Additionally, I was contacted right after the interview saying that the feedback was very positive. And only heard more feedback after almost a month. Was lied by the recruiter manager who told me i was going to get an offer from a specific role, and when the offer came through the offer was for a much inferior role/position.

Interview Question – How do you deal with pressure?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - I would look around for alternative jobs since they promise things with their offer that are not true like a 6month pay review that does not happen.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ISBAN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ISBAN interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by ISBAN employees and interview candidates.