ISE

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

* Interview

I applied through other source and interviewed at ISE.

Interview Details – Great HR on-boarding process

Interview Question – Real life examples of failures and achievements   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered is a fixed base with range for bonus and long term compensation

Senior Computer Operations Interview

Senior Computer Operations
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ISE.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews > First interview was with HR. Follow by hiring Manage> The 2nd round Interview was with Director of Operation, then the Head of Operation

Interview Question – Basic interview questions, they are more interested on following set by step instructions, and able to get along with the team   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate pay due to potential for hihg Bonus and 15% shift diff, and a lot of overtime pay

Desktop Support Intern Interview

Desktop Support Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ISE in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied on their website for the Desktop Support position.
It was pretty good, I received a reply the day after I submitted my resume with a request to have a phone interview as they were pretty interested in my resume.

I spoke with two people, a systems administrator and another IT employee. It mainly revolved around me telling a little bit about myself, they want to know your technical background and how much computer experience you have. They barely questioned about behavior.

After that, they said that they would like me to come in for 1 on 1 interview. I was supposed to meet with the Engineering department manager and the Systems Administrator, but only the Systems Administrator showed up. He explained the process of the job and what it'd be like (answering tickets) and further questioned my technical background giving little chance to speak until the end.

He then said that he liked me, but he also liked 2-3 other candidates as well. He told me he would get in touch with a week - and I appreciated his honesty at the end.

I then received a letter from HR saying that they know my resume and background is rather impressive, but they have chosen another candidate which much better fits their requirements for this internship.

Interview Questions

Internship Interview

Internship
New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at ISE in April 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with two people for an internship position. It was fairly a behavioral interview with questions such as "How did you handle a conflict situation?" " What did you get out of that experience?" "Give me an incident when you made a mistake and how did you handle it?" what would you do if....

Then they gave me the opportunity to ask them questions regarding the job and or the company. It was a rather pleasant experience and the interviewees were extremely personable and easy going.

Interview Question – How would you handle a situation when you have too much on your plate and you're stressed out?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at ISE in June 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with product manager, HR and Sr. Manager. They focused on background. A few technical questions and behavioral quyestions- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ISE in May 2011.

Interview Details – They first contacted me for a phone interview. I spoke with two managers about the position. It was mostly simple, behavioral questions. They described some projects I would be working on and asked if I had the knowledge to work on them and how I would approach them. About two weeks later I was contacted for an in-person interview where I spoke to the same two people for about 20-30 minutes. They were friendly and asked some more similar questions, and then I asked them a couple questions at the end.

Interview Question – What do you want to gain out of this internship   Answer Question

Accounting/Finance Internship Interview

Accounting/Finance Internship

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ISE in January 2010.

Interview Details – First had a phone interview and then came in for an in-house interview. Phone interview was relaxed. In-house interview- met with the two members of the accounting team- some behavioral questions and one accounting question.

Interview Question – What is a debit and what is a credit?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ISE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ISE interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by ISE employees and interview candidates.