ISN Software

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at ISN Software in March 2014.

Interview Details – First step was an on campus interview. Second they fly everyone down at the same time to hold the interviews at once. The interview consists of 5 10 minute speed interviews, a panel, a 1-2 minute presentation (they will email you topics in advance so you can prepare for them and then give you one at random), and other little presentations you sit through.

Interview Question – Explain what ISN does in your own words. Prepare for the presentation.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ISN Software in March 2013.

Interview Details – Stand out in your interview. A bunch of people come in that are just as qualified. I don't know how they make their decision because all 171 that they bring into the last round of interviews all seem equal in their capability. STAND OUT.

Interview Question – You are in Hawaii for 5 years. How do you become a millionaire?   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ISN Software in October 2012.

Interview Details – Found ISNetworld through University recruiting. ISN team members who were alumni came to my school - great group of people, extremely energetic and positive, and had strong support for ISNetworld.

Through my university, i was selected out of a pool to do the first round of interviews. It was a quick, 15 minute interview. You MUST have a positive, go-getter, energetic attitude towards the interview - speak up, ask a few questions, be prompt with your answers.

Second interview process consists of 8, 3-minute interviews. I didn't get chosen for this, but it seems like an interesting process.

I'm not too sure about a third interview.

Interview Question – Role reversal. What would you look for in a candidate for this job?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at ISN Software in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with three people from various departments. Basic, softball questions like 'In your own words, how would you describe what ISNetworld does?' and 'What is your biggest strength/weakness?' and 'Tell me a little bit about yourself.' Interviewers emphasized teamwork and collaboration. Interview was primarily to establish whether you would be a good fit for their work environment. After the interviews, I briefly observed an associate as she fielded a few calls from customers. Overall, a pretty easy interview. Not that much thinking required.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with someone and how you resolved that conflict.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ISN Software in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by one of their employees (whom no longer works there) and attended a group meet and greet at a restaurant. Then interview was held the next day at my university. About a week later I was invited to attend a mass interview in ISN's headquarter in Dallas, TX. It was essentially a speed-dating type of process with approximately 90 people. 50 were eventually chosen and received offer the next week.

Interview Question – How would you describe yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ISN Software

Worked for ISN Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ISN Software Customer Service Associate interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by ISN Software employees and interview candidates.