ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)

www.isro.gov.in
Unclaimed Profile

ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

3.4

Scientist/Engineer - SC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bangalore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Examination and shortlisted candidates are called for an interview. Questions are based on what have you studied and type of project you have done. Higher GPA for a reputed college helps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay scale is already available in website.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bangalore (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Technical interview for 30min. If prepared for GATE then the round will sound easy. Questions were mainly from major subjects of computer science namely automara, operating systems, algorithms. Questions were comparatively easy if prepared for GATE>

Interview Questions

• questions from automata theory, digital electronics and operating systems.   Answer Question

Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization).

Interview

All India ISRO Recruitment exam and interview or thru IIST

Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Interview

Interview

From 2011-2016, about 130 graduates of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology were/will be hired directly from the institute. IIST provides quality education in the fields relevant to ISRO (aerospace engg., avionics and physical sciences) and hence employees from IIST are much better than those from other colleges. Admission to IIST is through JEE.

JRF Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bhubaneswar (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

written test followed by interview. The written test exam is based on antenna questions, electromagnetic field theory questions and microwave engineering theories.the questions on antenna is mainly on antenna parameters. the microwave devices are also questioned.They are very much particular to the question. don't answer going beyond area of the asked question. they usually ask to write any equations which are well known , for my case max-wells equations, then grilled in to that like any thing. so be clear what are you answering, because the next question is based on the answer given by you. to some candidates they asked to go to white board and tell about derivation of max wells equations. they usually see the written test answers of you before entering in to the interview. the most of the questions are asked generally initiated from the answering of the written exam questions.

Interview Questions

• what are different types of antenna. SAR GPR functioning antenn aparameters maxwel equations   1 Answer

Negotiation

be clear in concepts of electromagnetic filed theory and microwave engineering.

SCIENTIST/ENGINEER SD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

open ad in papers / website

Design Engineer(Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

My interview was fine and also gain some of the tips in my field was that I dont realy aware of in my mechanical field and also was so exiting

Interview Questions

• Which one developing first Stress or strain?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

written exam followed by interview

JRF Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or moreinterviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) in November 2012.

Interview

Direct Interview process. Have to be very good with the basics of your core study area. The only thing is you need to have patience to get the call,since they take very long time for the process to complete,like interview date,joining date

Interview Questions

• none, if you are good in your field of expertise,nothing asked is difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

no such phase for the post of JRF

Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Delhi (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

All india recruitment exam and interview All questions were technical They give you a white board and pen then tell to explain a problem/question Only basic knowledge but clarity is required I was from Mechanical

Interview Questions

• How do you design a pipeline (to a distant village)? Main factors u take care? u would go for laminar or turbulent flow   2 Answers