IST Management

17 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Specialist Interview

Service Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IST Management.

Interview Details – Fairly easy. First interview was conducted by webcam. Second was with operation manager.

Interview Question – Basic questions about related job experiences.   Answer Question

Service Specialist Interview

Service Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at IST Management.

Interview Details – Hiring was just a normal interview and lead to work

Interview Question – wasnt anything that just popped out that was hard or difficult   Answer Question

Director of Human Resources Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IST Management in June 2009.

Interview Details – Could not have been smoother. The interview process was conducted very professionally with all the relevant staff members meeting me one after the other. I was able to obtain the information I needed about the company online so I felt well prepared for my interview. The people that I would be supervising also had the opportunity to interview me. This gave them some input on who would be hired to supervise them as well as giving me the oppotunity to size-up my potential staff members.

Interview Question – What is my chief weakness and what have I done to overcome it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was handled very professionally.

Very Easy Interview

Site Manager Interview

Site Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at IST Management.

Interview Details – Very informal, person who interviewed me was rude and condescending, from corp office and has been known to scare people away

Interview Question – None, they were very informal   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I should have negtioated for me especially because i ended up working overtime

Account Executive Interview

Interviewed at IST Management

Interview Details – The first interview was on the phone, very basic questions about yourself and your personality. Then they set up a web interview that took 20 minutes , not very many tough questions just went through my resume and asked me to expand and explain. Im scheduled to go to atlanta in a week for the final round. will review again after

Site Manager Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IST Management in February 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview was an online phone/webcam interview. After i passed that i was able to meet an operations manager and talk about a career with IST.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a time when you felt a high appraisal from a past employer   Answer Question
  • Explain a time with a past employer when you were able to fix a highly stressful situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at IST Management in March 2011.

Interview Details – Started over the phone. Then a flight to Atlanta, GA to meet with company executives.

Interview Question – Nothing that was out of the ordinary.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salery

Account Executive Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at IST Management in August 2010.

Interview Details – IST was great during their recruitment process. They flew me out to Atlanta to interview with 7 people on the executive staff including their CEO, Hal Blackman. I was offered a position immediately, but when I was still uncertain about accepting, they gave me phone numbers of people already working with IST who could give me an honest opinion. I reached out to those men and women and decided to take the position.

Interview Question – How would you deal with angry customers?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not attempt to negotiate with IST. I would advise negotiating to others.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Philadelphia, PA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at IST Management in December 2010.

Interview Details – For me it was a very quick process. I saw job posting, applied, within days I was contacted by the VP of HR for a phone interview. That was followed up by a web interview. I was then selected to fly to the corporate headquarters and interviewed with the senior and executive staff. Very thorough process. It seemed that I was also being evaluated on how well I fit in with their culture. Very easy for me since I have been in the industry for years and did not have to embellish any part of my experience or personality. Was offered a job that day. Even before the offer, I had a good time during the multiple person interview process.

Interview Question – All questions I was asked pertained to my extensive experience which was listed on my resume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be honest on what you want and take that stance. If you don't get what you want, consider your alternatives. Many ways to make bonus money with IST so take that into consideration.

Sales Representative Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at IST Management in January 2011.

Interview Details – IST flew me out to their corporate office in Atlanta for a face-to-face interview following a web camera interview. We first went on a site tour of one of their clients. Then I was taken to their office where I completed three psychological tests. I then went on a series of five separate interviews. I met with all the VPs, the CEO, and the new hires. They asked a lot of very difficult questions, mostly about providing details about every single thing on my resume. It was a very long, drawn-out day and I was exhausted at the end. I walked out of there wanting the job less than when I arrived.

Interview Question – The sales cycle is a long process from your first point of contact to actually closing your first deal. You may only sign two or three contracts a year. You're going to have to handle a lot of rejection. How are you going to stay motivated if you still haven't closed a deal after your first six months?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at IST Management

Worked for IST Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IST Management interview questions and advice. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by IST Management employees and interview candidates.