IST Management

2.8

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IST Management in December 2014.

Spoke with the recruiter on the phone and set up an in-person interview for later that week. After meeting with her, she sent me uptown to meet with the hiring manager. A few days later, I received a call informing me that I would need to come in to meet with the HR team of the office they contract for. I was exited to be offered another interview, so at the time I didn't mind that the hiring manager said "I need you to report to the office" or that it was on Christmas Eve. On the day before I was scheduled to come in again, I received a call from said manager explaining that the HR team needed me to come in that day instead. I figured it was some kind of test so I made it work even though I live almost three hours from the office (I would have been relocating). I had what I thought were successful interviews with two people from that office. I waited & waited and never heard anything. Finally I contacted the recruiter about three weeks later and she informed me that the position had been filled. They didn't even bother to send me an auto-rejection email after weeks of interviews. Very unprofessional group overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IST Management in August 2014.

I had 2 interviews. They were extremely professional. I was made to feel very comfortable. It was a high tech interview. Questions were asked about the latest and greatest equipment I was familiar with.

Nothing.

Service Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IST Management.

Fairly easy. First interview was conducted by webcam. Second was with operation manager.

Service Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at IST Management.

Hiring was just a normal interview and lead to work

Interview Questions
    • wasnt anything that just popped out that was hard or difficult   Answer Question

Site Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at IST Management.

Very informal, person who interviewed me was rude and condescending, from corp office and has been known to scare people away

Interview Questions
    I should have negtioated for me especially because i ended up working overtime

Account Executive Interview

The first interview was on the phone, very basic questions about yourself and your personality. Then they set up a web interview that took 20 minutes , not very many tough questions just went through my resume and asked me to expand and explain. Im scheduled to go to atlanta in a week for the final round. will review again after

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IST Management in February 2012.

The first interview was an online phone/webcam interview. After i passed that i was able to meet an operations manager and talk about a career with IST.

Interview Questions
    • Can you explain a time when you felt a high appraisal from a past employer   Answer Question
    • Explain a time with a past employer when you were able to fix a highly stressful situation.   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at IST Management in March 2011.

Started over the phone. Then a flight to Atlanta, GA to meet with company executives.

Salery

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at IST Management in January 2011.

IST flew me out to their corporate office in Atlanta for a face-to-face interview following a web camera interview. We first went on a site tour of one of their clients. Then I was taken to their office where I completed three psychological tests. I then went on a series of five separate interviews. I met with all the VPs, the CEO, and the new hires. They asked a lot of very difficult questions, mostly about providing details about every single thing on my resume. It was a very long, drawn-out day and I was exhausted at the end. I walked out of there wanting the job less than when I arrived.

Interview Questions
    • The sales cycle is a long process from your first point of contact to actually closing your first deal. You may only sign two or three contracts a year. You're going to have to handle a lot of rejection. How are you going to stay motivated if you still haven't closed a deal after your first six months?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IST Management in December 2010.

For me it was a very quick process. I saw job posting, applied, within days I was contacted by the VP of HR for a phone interview. That was followed up by a web interview. I was then selected to fly to the corporate headquarters and interviewed with the senior and executive staff. Very thorough process. It seemed that I was also being evaluated on how well I fit in with their culture. Very easy for me since I have been in the industry for years and did not have to embellish any part of my experience or personality. Was offered a job that day. Even before the offer, I had a good time during the multiple person interview process.

Interview Questions
    • All questions I was asked pertained to my extensive experience which was listed on my resume.   View Answer
    Be honest on what you want and take that stance. If you don't get what you want, consider your alternatives. Many ways to make bonus money with IST so take that into consideration.