IST Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Site Manager Interview

Site Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at IST Management.

Interview Details – Very informal, person who interviewed me was rude and condescending, from corp office and has been known to scare people away

Interview Question – None, they were very informal   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I should have negtioated for me especially because i ended up working overtime

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Site Manager Interview

Site Manager
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IST Management in February 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview was an online phone/webcam interview. After i passed that i was able to meet an operations manager and talk about a career with IST.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a time when you felt a high appraisal from a past employer   Answer Question
  • Explain a time with a past employer when you were able to fix a highly stressful situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at IST Management

Worked for IST Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IST Management Site Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IST Management employees and interview candidates.