IST Management Site Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IST Management (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

I had 2 interviews. They were extremely professional. I was made to feel very comfortable. It was a high tech interview. Questions were asked about the latest and greatest equipment I was familiar with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing.

Other Interview Reviews for IST Management

Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IST Management.

Interview

Very informal, person who interviewed me was rude and condescending, from corp office and has been known to scare people away

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I should have negtioated for me especially because i ended up working overtime

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IST Management (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

The first interview was an online phone/webcam interview. After i passed that i was able to meet an operations manager and talk about a career with IST.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a time when you felt a high appraisal from a past employer   Answer Question
    • Explain a time with a past employer when you were able to fix a highly stressful situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate