IT Convergence

3.3

Service Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IT Convergence in October 2014.

I had 4 interviews, 2 with HR and 2 with a future coworkers and a manager.hey were looking more into my prior experience, there was no case study questions. I applied through AIESEC's exchange program, it was a long process but the people interviewing were very nice and easy going with the whole questions/interview. I would recommend this company to everyone interested in a technology company and consulting related to this field.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. They were looking more into my prior experience, there was no case study questions.   Answer Question
    Relocattion expenses should be consider when talking about the wage.

Senior Technical Manager Interview

First I got a mail from the supervisor, then I call her and she asked me if I was interested.
    I said yes, I had a couple of interviews by HR, then technical then the manager.
    As it was an on going new position, it took some days before I got an answer.
    It was around 5 interviews in a four month period until the position was finally opened/
    Then I negotiate the relocation because the salary was fixed.

Interview Questions
    • None everything was related to my area of expertise   View Answer
    Basically no negotiation the initial salary was fixed, just relocation etc

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IT Convergence in December 2010.

2 Step Interview process with Recruiter and Direct Manager

Interview Questions
    • Provide an example of a time where you have upset a client and what you did to correct the situation   Answer Question
    None.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IT Convergence in September 2010.

the first phone interview was very long, about an hour. they ask a lot of "have you ever been in a situation where..."

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IT Convergence in February 2010.

I was recruited for a Business Development position at IT Convergence. They were very aggressive in getting me into the office for an interview after an initial phone call, but when I got to the office for my interview (10 minutes early) I had to wait to be interviewed for almost an hour. The people seemed nice enough, but something seemed just a bit off.

Interview Questions

I did not feel confidant that this was a company I wouild gel with.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at IT Convergence in February 2010.

It was without a doubt the hardest interview I've ever been through. I was used to interviewing with end-users of technology in the past, not experts. I was so impressed with the level of knowledge of my future colleages that it inspired me to want to join. They also spent a lot of time explaining the strategy of the company, why clients chose ITC over IBM, AT&T and Oracle on Demand. It was refreshing to be treated like a business person vs a tech nerd.

Interview Questions
    • Explain in as much technical detail as possible the current Oracle EBS environment you support. Try to include versions of operating systems, databases and applications that you are responsible for.   Answer Question
    There really wasn't any. It was a good offer and a lot more than I was making. I was also keen because there was no travel requirement.

Principal Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at IT Convergence.

I was contacted by a former coworker who was also motivated by the company's referral program. The first interview was by phone and basically measured my english level. Afterward, a technical face-to-face interview took place, the questions were mixed between general knowledge to a lot of specific scenario "what would you do if..." About two weeks later, another interview with the local manager was held to discuss on the company's goals, culture and salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
    • Some technical questions were tough but not really unexpected, most were regarding going back to business in case of Severity 1 situation with limited tools, mainly through command line.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IT Convergence in March 2013.

Slow but steady, planned and logical. The guys taking the interview seemed to be very experienced and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

Better offer from another company

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IT Convergence in January 2013.

telephonic and in-person

Interview Questions
    Salary was offered less by saying that you lack some real good things in your skill set

Linux & NetApp Administrative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at IT Convergence.

1. Got a call from HR and she scheduled interview.
    2. Technical interview with a senior team member.
    3. Interview with IT Director.

All the rounds completed in one day. Same day I got an email from HR requesting few documents regarding my experience etc.

Interview Questions

Even they were much impressed with my skill set and performance, they offered very less package.