IT Convergence Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 7, 2014
13 interviews

3.3

Senior Technical Manager Interview

First I got a mail from the supervisor, then I call her and she asked me if I was interested.
    I said yes, I had a couple of interviews by HR, then technical then the manager.
    As it was an on going new position, it took some days before I got an answer.
    It was around 5 interviews in a four month period until the position was finally opened/
    Then I negotiate the relocation because the salary was fixed.

Interview Questions
    • None everything was related to my area of expertise   View Answer
    Basically no negotiation the initial salary was fixed, just relocation etc

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IT Convergence in December 2010.

2 Step Interview process with Recruiter and Direct Manager

Interview Questions
    • Provide an example of a time where you have upset a client and what you did to correct the situation   Answer Question
    None.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at IT Convergence in February 2010.

It was without a doubt the hardest interview I've ever been through. I was used to interviewing with end-users of technology in the past, not experts. I was so impressed with the level of knowledge of my future colleages that it inspired me to want to join. They also spent a lot of time explaining the strategy of the company, why clients chose ITC over IBM, AT&T and Oracle on Demand. It was refreshing to be treated like a business person vs a tech nerd.

Interview Questions
    • Explain in as much technical detail as possible the current Oracle EBS environment you support. Try to include versions of operating systems, databases and applications that you are responsible for.   Answer Question
    There really wasn't any. It was a good offer and a lot more than I was making. I was also keen because there was no travel requirement.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IT Convergence in February 2010.

I was recruited for a Business Development position at IT Convergence. They were very aggressive in getting me into the office for an interview after an initial phone call, but when I got to the office for my interview (10 minutes early) I had to wait to be interviewed for almost an hour. The people seemed nice enough, but something seemed just a bit off.

Interview Questions

I did not feel confidant that this was a company I wouild gel with.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at IT Convergence in September 2010.

the first phone interview was very long, about an hour. they ask a lot of "have you ever been in a situation where..."

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IT Convergence in January 2013.

telephonic and in-person

Interview Questions
    Salary was offered less by saying that you lack some real good things in your skill set

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IT Convergence in May 2010.

Telephonic and F2F interview, both went very cool and enjoyed the time.

Got more than expected

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IT Convergence in March 2013.

Slow but steady, planned and logical. The guys taking the interview seemed to be very experienced and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

Better offer from another company

Linux & NetApp Administrative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at IT Convergence.

1. Got a call from HR and she scheduled interview.
    2. Technical interview with a senior team member.
    3. Interview with IT Director.

All the rounds completed in one day. Same day I got an email from HR requesting few documents regarding my experience etc.

Interview Questions

Even they were much impressed with my skill set and performance, they offered very less package.

Market Research Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at IT Convergence in June 2012.

Got the opportunity to apply for this company through college website. Though the internship is unpaid thought of giving it a shot. Interview was about 40minutes.

Interview Questions
    • As such nothing was so difficult. Just need be well prepared with what has been on the resume including projects and course work.   Answer Question
    Unpaid internship

Worked for IT Convergence? Contribute to the Community!