IT Convergence

Very Difficult Interview

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Oracle Database Administrator
Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at IT Convergence in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was without a doubt the hardest interview I've ever been through. I was used to interviewing with end-users of technology in the past, not experts. I was so impressed with the level of knowledge of my future colleages that it inspired me to want to join. They also spent a lot of time explaining the strategy of the company, why clients chose ITC over IBM, AT&T and Oracle on Demand. It was refreshing to be treated like a business person vs a tech nerd.

Interview Question – Explain in as much technical detail as possible the current Oracle EBS environment you support. Try to include versions of operating systems, databases and applications that you are responsible for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't any. It was a good offer and a lot more than I was making. I was also keen because there was no travel requirement.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for IT Convergence? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IT Convergence Oracle Database Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IT Convergence employees and interview candidates.