IT Convergence

Updated Nov 10, 2014

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Principal Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at IT Convergence.

I was contacted by a former coworker who was also motivated by the company's referral program. The first interview was by phone and basically measured my english level. Afterward, a technical face-to-face interview took place, the questions were mixed between general knowledge to a lot of specific scenario "what would you do if..." About two weeks later, another interview with the local manager was held to discuss on the company's goals, culture and salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
  • Some technical questions were tough but not really unexpected, most were regarding going back to business in case of Severity 1 situation with limited tools, mainly through command line.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IT Convergence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IT Convergence in January 2013.

telephonic and in-person

Interview Questions
    Salary was offered less by saying that you lack some real good things in your skill set

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

The process took a weekinterviewed at IT Convergence in October 2010.

Received a call from Recruiter Manager for a Senior Technical Role for IT Convergence India. As they were starting the new office in DLF, we had a great discussion.

After that I met COO and Operations Head to finalize on the role and compensation.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you have built relationships by helping others feel valued, appreciated, and included in discussions.   View Answer