IT People

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at IT People in February 2009.

Interview Details – was best in industry

Interview Question – how many years of experience   View Answer

Teaching Interview

Teaching
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at IT People in May 2010.

Interview Details – I will get pension benefit after seven year before that i wanted to search job at my city.

Interview Question – Do have any experience?   View Answer

Quality Assurance Tester Interview

Quality Assurance Tester
Ghāzia (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at IT People in October 2012.

Interview Details – Work as part of a proactive team of support staff responsible for delivering a high quality professional service. Providing the very highest level of technical support and service to internal staff.

Interview Question – the scientific reason behind, why The Taj mahal is so famous   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at IT People in July 2008.

Interview Details – Interview was for done by another company.
Just got placed through this company, so this may not help.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – they were trying to negotiate very low and not fair, trying to misuse that I was not aware of Dubai and its cost of living.

Internee Software Development Interview

Internee Software Development

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at IT People in January 2012.

Interview Details – What degree i am holding , am i finished with studies, what was the year, why you like to come in this field , what are you good at.

one openion That be Confident and honest with what ever you are saying .

Interview Question – Tell u s the flow of projetc which you have done prevoiusly? how will you handle stress ,load of projects?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

The process took 2 months - interviewed at IT People in April 2012.

Interview Details – i like to accept challenges. i work in under presser and i am good team member. i update my self with new technology. etc..

Interview Question – what is your expectation with our company   Answer Question

Worked for IT People? Contribute to the Community!