IT SOFT Communications

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at IT SOFT Communications

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

For Network Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at IT SOFT Communications in May 2012.

At very first i got a mail that interviews are going on in HCL for Network Engineer having 6months to 2years of experience.Then i inquired about this job on phone and then next morning i went there where i met with HR of HCL ,she told me to sit in a waiting room where other candidates were also waiting for their process of interview.
After 10-15 minutes of wait, HR came to us and told us to fill a form and submit to her with our updated Resumes and the same we did.
After having resumes , she asked about ourselves that who we are and where are we working and on which platform we have been working . The whole Process was in friendly manner as she was quite friendly and very straight forward.
After our session she gave us another paper in which there were around 25 questions of Grammar in which i got selected but after that grammar exam there was another round which was final indeed.
There were 4 candidates including me who had offer to give final interview and i was the only one with least experience.
After interview she gave offer to someone who had 3 years of experience in wipro
and told me to try again later after 1 month.
This is how my interview was processed.

Interview Questions