IT Strategists

Interviews for Top Jobs at IT Strategists

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IT Strategists.

There was an initial screening process where I was given a project that was to be completed within 4 hours. The project is a bit open ended and you're not expected to complete it. My specific project was a web scraper. I coded for 2 and half hours and didn't even complete the full implementation, since I was busy that day. However, my design was good enough to get the actual interview. The interview was fairly easy - one with the technical person and the other with the non-technical person who operates things. Questions were about basic Object Oriented Paradigms, past experiences and a few things regarding .NET.

Interview Questions
    • None really. The initial code screen was a bit stressful since the workload is way more than what time's given to you even though you're not expected to complete it.   Answer Question
    Didn't really negotiate

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at IT Strategists in June 2011.

The interview lasted one hour and was loosely structured. The company president conducted it in very casual attire, along with the VP who was businesslike. At the time, they were the only company employees. They told me more about the company than asked questions about myself. I was not experienced in their field (Health Information Technology) and no offer was extended. I am not sure how the interview might go for someone better qualified for this job, but I suspect it would be similar. The company has a contract to do software installations at small hospitals, and the president is well established in that field. So, even though they are a start-up, I think there is an expectation they will be reliably in business and they did say they would have regular benefits in place as they launched the business.

Interview Questions
    • Are you experienced in project management soft?   View Answer