Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at IT TrailblazersMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at IT Trailblazers (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.
- Very quick response to initial contact
- Good description of company
- Excellent definition of job role while accepting input on overall responsibilities
- Good follow-up and communication
- Solid job offer - no games
- - How would I help double the company revenue in the next 2 years Answer Question
- Starting salary, commission, sign-on bonus, benefits
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at IT Trailblazers (Bangalore (India)).
1 phone interview and 1 in person. Easy and general questions. Communication skills matters a lot. Technical knowledge required. Technical background preferred but Non technical also works. Have positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at IT Trailblazers (Chennai (India)) in May 2012.
First Round: Phone Interview by the HR.
second round: Technical interview(Phone and F-F).
Third round: personal interview by the Manager.
Feel free express your thoughts.
Benefits can be offered through negotiation.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at IT Trailblazers (Chennai (India)) in March 2012.
One of HR's jobs is to verify the information you've provided on your resume and screen you out if you fall short.
At best, their attitude will be indifferent towards you.
Don't be put off by this. Many candidates are disappointed after they hang up from a phone interview and have no idea how well they did.
They often are pleasantly surprised when they are invited in for an interview.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review