ITAGroup

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Des Moines, IA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ITAGroup in January 2010.

Interview Details – Met with Team Leads to evaluate programming ability and thought process. Asked to describe and justify architecture and design for previous projects.

Met with manager and then department manager, presumably to assess my interpersonal skills and fit within company culture.

Interview Question – Describe the architecture of the most recent application developed and explain the reasoning behind it.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Salary match at my current position.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
West Des Moines, IA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ITAGroup in March 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiter called and set up a phone interview for the next day. She was very prepared and had several questions regarding how well I work with others as a team. What applications I have experience with, etc. She also had questions about the projects I have worked on and if I was a lead BA on them.

Interview Question – What projects have you worked on that were successful   View Answer

Account Management Interview

Account Management

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ITAGroup in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was a tradiional, pleasant experience

Interview Question – Explain a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Worked for ITAGroup? Contribute to the Community!