ITAGroup Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at ITAGroup in January 2010.

Met with Team Leads to evaluate programming ability and thought process. Asked to describe and justify architecture and design for previous projects.

Met with manager and then department manager, presumably to assess my interpersonal skills and fit within company culture.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the architecture of the most recent application developed and explain the reasoning behind it.   View Answer

Salary match at my current position.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  West Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ITAGroup in March 2010.

The recruiter called and set up a phone interview for the next day. She was very prepared and had several questions regarding how well I work with others as a team. What applications I have experience with, etc. She also had questions about the projects I have worked on and if I was a lead BA on them.

Interview Questions
    • What projects have you worked on that were successful   View Answer

Account Management Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ITAGroup in February 2010.

The interview was a tradiional, pleasant experience

Interview Questions

Worked for ITAGroup? Contribute to the Community!