ITAGroup Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ITAGroup (Des Moines, IA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process was handled in a very open and professional manner. All interviewers were warm, cordial and very interested in learning as much as they could. Said their goal was to provide as much information as they could to help reach the point of an educated decision. Interviews went from HR all the way up to key members of the Leadership Team. Very informative and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Are there any areas that you where you would like additional information?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITAGroup (West Des Moines, IA) in March 2010.

Interview

The recruiter called and set up a phone interview for the next day. She was very prepared and had several questions regarding how well I work with others as a team. What applications I have experience with, etc. She also had questions about the projects I have worked on and if I was a lead BA on them.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you worked on that were successful   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITAGroup (Des Moines, IA) in January 2010.

Interview

Met with Team Leads to evaluate programming ability and thought process. Asked to describe and justify architecture and design for previous projects. Met with manager and then department manager, presumably to assess my interpersonal skills and fit within company culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe the architecture of the most recent application developed and explain the reasoning behind it.   1 Answer

Salary match at my current position.

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITAGroup in February 2010.

Interview

The interview was a tradiional, pleasant experience