ITC

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Silchar (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ITC in December 2013.

Interview Details – through campus recruitment interviews. the process took 1 day and consisted of written (both technical and aptitutde), group discussion, and personal interviews.

Interview Question – name a pump for accurate dosage   Answer Question

Interviewed at ITC

Interview Details – ITC visited our college campus and the process started with a shortlist being released based on our CGPA. All those with a CGPA of 8.5 or more without any backlog courses were eligible. Then we had a technical written round consisting of 60 questions to be completed in 60 minutes without any negative marking. Then about 11 students were shortlisted for the first round of technical interview and finally were four of us had a second technical interview after which 2 of us were selected.

Interview Question – How do you diffreentiate between a 3 phase and a single phase motor just by observation, you are not allowed to open or connect the motor in any way?   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ITC in August 2013.

Interview Details – A written. test that was on paper in nature...
Comprising, english, electrical, mechanical syllabus, quantitative aptitude, logical. Reasoning,
And data interpretation.

Selected students were called for a GD round
The topics were Easy and regarding current affairs.

The next round was a panel interview...
Then these selections wre called for a video conferencing with HR head, Kolkata.

Worked for ITC? Contribute to the Community!