Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ITC
- Intern (8)
- Assistant Manager (8)
- Sales Trainee (5)
- Area Executive (5)
- GET (4)
- Sales Executive (3)
- Logistics Trainee (3)
- Management Trainee (3)
- Trainee (2)
- Customer Associate (2)
- Summer Internship (2)
- Store Manager (2)
- Assistant Brand Manager (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Assistant Manager, Finance (2)
- Manufacturing Executive (1)
- Core Java Developer (1)
- Plantation (1)
- Sales and Distribution Trainee (1)
- Finance Superintendent (1)
- Area Executive In CFP Division (1)
- Adminitrative Head, for HOD (1)
- Engineering Trainee (1)
- Factory Manager (1)
- Recruitment Manager (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Programmer/Analyst (1)
- Project Executive (1)
- Food and Beverage Supervisor (1)
- Assistant Branch Manager (1)
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC.
Written test , Case study and technical interview at college. Selected students were invited to Guntur for two day process. First day was at assessment center with 8-10 activities. Second day has HR interview with High level Management
- Being a girl , will you be able to give commitment to the company? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for ITC
GET InterviewAccepted Offer
ITC visited our college campus and the process started with a shortlist being released based on our CGPA. All those with a CGPA of 8.5 or more without any backlog courses were eligible. Then we had a technical written round consisting of 60 questions to be completed in 60 minutes without any negative marking. Then about 11 students were shortlisted for the first round of technical interview and finally were four of us had a second technical interview after which 2 of us were selected.
- How do you diffreentiate between a 3 phase and a single phase motor just by observation, you are not allowed to open or connect the motor in any way? Answer Question
GET InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Silchar (India)) in December 2013.
through campus recruitment interviews. the process took 1 day and consisted of written (both technical and aptitutde), group discussion, and personal interviews.
- name a pump for accurate dosage Answer Question
GET InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Delhi (India)) in August 2013.
A written. test that was on paper in nature... Comprising, english, electrical, mechanical syllabus, quantitative aptitude, logical. Reasoning, And data interpretation. Selected students were called for a GD round The topics were Easy and regarding current affairs. The next round was a panel interview... Then these selections wre called for a video conferencing with HR head, Kolkata.