ITC GET Interview Questions

3.7

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC.

Interview

Written test , Case study and technical interview at college. Selected students were invited to Guntur for two day process. First day was at assessment center with 8-10 activities. Second day has HR interview with High level Management

Interview Questions

• Being a girl , will you be able to give commitment to the company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ITC

GET Interview

Interview

ITC visited our college campus and the process started with a shortlist being released based on our CGPA. All those with a CGPA of 8.5 or more without any backlog courses were eligible. Then we had a technical written round consisting of 60 questions to be completed in 60 minutes without any negative marking. Then about 11 students were shortlisted for the first round of technical interview and finally were four of us had a second technical interview after which 2 of us were selected.

Interview Questions

• How do you diffreentiate between a 3 phase and a single phase motor just by observation, you are not allowed to open or connect the motor in any way?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silchar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Silchar (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

through campus recruitment interviews. the process took 1 day and consisted of written (both technical and aptitutde), group discussion, and personal interviews.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Delhi (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

A written. test that was on paper in nature... Comprising, english, electrical, mechanical syllabus, quantitative aptitude, logical. Reasoning, And data interpretation. Selected students were called for a GD round The topics were Easy and regarding current affairs. The next round was a panel interview... Then these selections wre called for a video conferencing with HR head, Kolkata.