ITC Holdings Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.5

Analyst Interview

Very simple, straight forward, and mostly about getting to know if you fit into the culture

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate

Senior Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Novi, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

The process took 2 days - interviewed at ITC Holdings in January 2012.

Much of IT is outsourced. Had a phone interview with the recruiter, one with the account manager, and a phone interview with the account manager and two ITC managers. They were exceptionally helpful in answering any questions I had. They offered to let me speak to anyone to ask questions also. When I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a 1100 mile move, I requested to go up (at my own expense) to meet with them more indepth. They gave me a full tour and again offered to answer any questions or let me speak with anyone at the facility. Very nice experience.

Interview Questions
    • n/a, they were all quite straight forward -- no 'games'. Much appreciated.   Answer Question

It was a very hard decision! The people seemed great, nice facility, etc. However, it is currently a much smaller company than where I am currently employed so the position felt like it could be less of a challenge for me personally.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Novi, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ITC Holdings in January 2009.

Disorganized Human Resources department should have been my warning not to continue with the process. Although I got the job, I have been sorry I did. There isn't enough work to do and it is boring. The interview consisted of behavioral based questions but the interviewers didn't follow a script and seemed to be more interested in who we had worked with at our previous utility prior.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITC Holdings

Worked for ITC Holdings? Contribute to the Community!