ITC Infotech Associate IT Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

2.8

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ITC Infotech in May 2012.

Interview

I was hired on campus. The hiring process was not tedious. There were in all 3 rounds. Aptitude test,Group discussion and Interview. Aptitude test and interview were very easy and could be cleared without much difficulty.Getting shortlisted in Group discussion is the main task. Interview questions were mostly mathematical since I was not from computer science background. CS and IT students were asked programming questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ITC Infotech

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ITC Infotech (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Interview was pretty easy.Was asked basic DS and Algorithms.Questions were asked on the internship I did.HR was quite interactive and good. There were five rounds. First was MCQs. After clearing that we had a group discussoin round.It was followed by two technical rounds for selected candidates. Later was an HR round.Overall interview process was a day long but the interview experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Problems based on sorting,Binary trees.One question on DBMS.Extracting data from the database.   Answer Question

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

I appeared for the on campus placement drive for the company. First we had to sit for a written round which was conducted by Aspiring Minds, the test consisted of some quant, logical, verbal and programming(DSA, OOP and control flow mainly) questions. The questions were fairly easy. All the students who cleared this round were called for GD the next day. After the GD round, there was a technical interview round of 30 minutes, the questions asked were.. 1. What is Data Structure? Linear and non linear DS. Where we use the different kinds of DS and why?(Discuss) 2. What are pointers? Pros and Cons of pointers. 3. What is OOP? How they are different from procedural languages? 4. What is Software Development Life cycle? 5. Then there was a long discussion on my projects and my role in them... I wasn't asked any programming questions, but many of my friends were asked. All questions were easy. Mostly they were asked to implement doubly linked lists or circular linked lists. After this round there was a HR round, typical HR questions were asked in this round... 1. Tell me about yourself... 2. Tell me about your family background... 3. S&W analysis of yourself etc... After this round the final selections were made, and i was selected.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any question to be very difficult or so, all questions were very basic, they only wanted to see if our fundamental concepts were clear...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ITC Infotech (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Hiring process is actually very long. I first had a technical round with some basic questions. Then I had 3 online tests (Logical, reasoning, managerial). Then I had a Manager Round with questions on DB2 and problem solving capabilities. After that I had client round which was just like introduction round (strengths weakness etc). Finally I had HR round where only salary was discussed.

Negotiation

No, I was told I am offered the best in the industry

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Interview

campus recruitment aptitude test Group discussion Personal interview HR round and then technical round good to start your career as fresher easy interview posting will be in Bangalore mostly 3 months training period QCP test and then you will be transferred to different department

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ITC Infotech (Bangalore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

For me interview was done by my client verifone in person for C++ in verifone office Some times ITC employees will do the interview in ITC building. discussion with ITC recruiter (Be care full with what they assure in phone is not what u get in paper) Salary negotiation is based on Clients capacity to offer u Health check-up for every new joiner is must

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts, Bit level operations, entire string class, working experience in embedded based development like terminals, serial cables, net boot, flash boot experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

ITC can offer good salary, but ITC recruiter do lie a lot about policies appraisal and work culture, make sure you talk about this to the HR not the recruiter who call you for interview who will tell you the actual policies.

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a campus recruitment and three round of interview was done. 1. Written aptitude (English, reasoning & maths)-it was an one hour process. 2. Group Discussion- students who cleard the written exam, was allowed to take part in GD. Every group consisted 10 participants. 3. Personal Interview. ( technical & HR)- After GD round, personal interview was taken.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were easy but HR questions were a bit weird.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ITC Infotech (Bangalore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• basic core java questions,rest webservice question,javascript   Answer Question

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

This was an on-campus interview. The 1st round of the process was an initial basic online aptitude test, consisting of questions on quantitative ability, verbal ability, logic reasoning and a few questions on basics of technical ability (i.e. C and C++). The 2nd round was a group discussion (with fairly large group sizes). The topics were related to current affairs, nothing too obtuse or abstract. The final round was an interview with a panel of 3 company people, where both technical and HR based questions were asked. There was a fair bit of grilling based on the project that I had done. On the whole, though, the interview wasn't all that stressful.

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at ITC Infotech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was simple.Hiring was absurd.Recuriter makes false promises to get the candidates.They will cheat you infact. Appraisal is almost negligible in this company if i have to say worse than HCL or IBM.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I came at the same salary