ITC Infotech India Associate IT Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2014

2.8

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate IT Consultant Interview

It was a campus recruitment and three round of interview was done.
1. Written aptitude (English, reasoning & maths)-it was an one hour process.
2. Group Discussion- students who cleard the written exam, was allowed to take part in GD. Every group consisted 10 participants.
3. Personal Interview. ( technical & HR)- After GD round, personal interview was taken.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions were easy but HR questions were a bit weird.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ITC Infotech India

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ITC Infotech India in July 2013.

Initial stage:- The company will respond quickly for your joining after you are selected in interview
    Interview Process:- Technical Interview along with HR interview
    Work Culture:- Not very competitive work environment

Interview Questions
    • The technical interview can be taken by tech lead and you can be asked in depth question of the technology you are working on.   Answer Question

Associate IT Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ITC Infotech India.

Technical and HR interview.If you are really skilled they will give the expected package.

Interview Questions
    • When you are attending the campus interview they will definetly ask about questions from the core subjects of your department.HR round will be an easy one if you good analytical and communication skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ITC Infotech India in May 2013.

1(sometimes 2) technical round(s), 1 managerial round, 1 logical test, 1 PAPI test, 1 HR round, 1 client interview. Technical round and managerial rounds might happen same day. other rounds later. PAPI test is conducted to understand your preferences. Client round would be a mostly video-conferencing with the client manager.

Interview Questions
    • Technical rounds would be strong. Manager interview would be to discuss roles and other expectations   Answer Question

Associate IT Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at ITC Infotech India in September 2013.

Apti->GD->Tech interrview->Hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ITC Infotech India in April 2010.

I had 3 round of interviews which went really smooth

Negotiate as much as you can and take the best offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ITC Infotech India in August 2013.

This is how I got into ITC Infotech India. I was hired for Application support and my interview went like this.
    1. First round was telephonic. My communication and confidence was tested here.
    2. Second round was face-to-face with 2 senior most person. One man made me speak continuously like a tape recorder. He never got convinced.
    3. Third round was with HR. She was one dumb lady. The negotation was really bad. She was not willing to listen at all

After all when I went to collect my offer letter, they made me come early in the morning and I had to wait for the whole day just to know that the concerned person was on leave!
    What a waste of time and humiliation, couldnt they inform us...?

Interview Questions
    • No anything as I know of. Everything was from syllabus ;)   Answer Question
    Negotiation was pathetic. Hr was not ready to listen.
    Make sure you ask big and stick to that.
    Make sure they give you a good basic salary. Else they will give 3k as basic and add rest in supplementary allowance.
    BARGAIN SHAMELESSLY

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ITC Infotech India in October 2010.

3 round,
    Telephonic , Webcam and HR
    Show you the big dreams

Interview Questions
    • Will you ready to work on Saturdays occasionally . but actually it almost regular   Answer Question

Associate IT Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at ITC Infotech India.

1. HR discussion on basic details
    2. 15 minutes of interview with VP
    3. Not much technical stuff
    4. Moderate negotiation on benefits

Interview Questions
    • Question on Projects handled - little to basic stuff on working skills are examined   Answer Question

Associate IT Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ITC Infotech India in January 2011.

Easy Aptitude Questions.

Then there is a GD Round.

Then there is a technical/HR Round

Interview Questions
    • They go through your resume thoroughly and you should be good at what ever you put on your resume.   Answer Question
    No Negotiations for College recruits.

Worked for ITC Infotech India? Contribute to the Community!