ITC Infotech India Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.9

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITC Infotech India in August 2013.

Got a mail from directly from Company HR, shortlisted candidates were called for interviews.Was called for 10:30 slot,but interview finally happened post Lunch.Interviewee was not at all interested in listening to answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITC Infotech India in July 2013.

Initial stage:- The company will respond quickly for your joining after you are selected in interview
    Interview Process:- Technical Interview along with HR interview
    Work Culture:- Not very competitive work environment

Interview Questions
    • The technical interview can be taken by tech lead and you can be asked in depth question of the technology you are working on.   Answer Question

Senior, Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at ITC Infotech India in June 2013.

Worst hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • No difficulty. You will be very fortunate if you are getting feedback from them   Answer Question

Senior Developer In NTT DATA Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ITC Infotech India.

1.F2F Tech Round
    2.Manager Round
    3.Client Round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ITC Infotech India in May 2013.

1(sometimes 2) technical round(s), 1 managerial round, 1 logical test, 1 PAPI test, 1 HR round, 1 client interview. Technical round and managerial rounds might happen same day. other rounds later. PAPI test is conducted to understand your preferences. Client round would be a mostly video-conferencing with the client manager.

Interview Questions
    • Technical rounds would be strong. Manager interview would be to discuss roles and other expectations   Answer Question

Claims Associate, UHG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ITC Infotech India in April 2013.

The interview process is not scheduled properly. The screening HR do not respond properly .

Associate IT Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ITC Infotech India.

1. HR discussion on basic details
    2. 15 minutes of interview with VP
    3. Not much technical stuff
    4. Moderate negotiation on benefits

Interview Questions
    • Question on Projects handled - little to basic stuff on working skills are examined   Answer Question

Altiris & SMS Administaration Interview

Telephonic Interview

Salary concerns.

Lead Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITC Infotech India.

Worst interview ever in 7 years of my career!

I think the worst part was that these people were belittling all the experiences that I have had, making fun of the candidate, the company he has worked with and comparing all the time with the other IT companies saying that we are far better than them without any concrete stuff. Infact ITC inoftech's present revenue per employee is one of the lowest in the industry.

Further for one of the interviewer, the phone rang atleast 10 times in the interview with a loud ring tone and each time he took the call - that is the moment the interview starts flowing and I start talking .. there will be a call that he needs to attend. extremely unprofessional.

These were face to face interviews. During this, one person joined over the phone - he ahd no acces to my resume or no idea the role that I had applied for and started asking random irrelevant questions. This was despite telling him poiltely that this is not the arena that I have worked in and hence, i have no information about it. Then he was like you don't know anything. Ofcourse, how would i know about something that I haven't worked on and something that I don't want to work on ever!

Also, they asked a lot of uncomfortable personal questions - which was extremely unprofessional. This was done by the most senior people in the organisation. Not only the questions asked were bad, they were demeaning in the way they were asked.

Associate IT Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ITC Infotech India.

Hiring and Interview Process was conducted in 3 stages :
    1.Aptitude Test
    2.Telephonic Inteview
    3.F2F

Interview Questions
    • As I was a Fresher,Questions were mostly related to B.E Project and few Technical Questions.   Answer Question
    As a Fresher I was not in a postion to negotiate regarding Salary , Project etc.
    However I am grateful to ITC Infotech for offering me a job during the difficult phase in my life.