ITC Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

2.9

Entry Level Interview

Interview

applied through itc infotech career website. got interview call. first round was group discussion. in tat round basically they look for good communication. in gd they eliminated so many candidates. after two days they called for technical. tech round was tough. after two weeks i got a call that i've selected.

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ITC Infotech (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Hiring process is actually very long. I first had a technical round with some basic questions. Then I had 3 online tests (Logical, reasoning, managerial). Then I had a Manager Round with questions on DB2 and problem solving capabilities. After that I had client round which was just like introduction round (strengths weakness etc). Finally I had HR round where only salary was discussed.

Negotiation

No, I was told I am offered the best in the industry

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

It a basically a chilled out process. I had two rounds of interview. Mostly work related questions were asked. It was a campus interview. Asked me why marketing, why consultancy, why business analytics, why engineering and why great lakes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation of the package

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Interview

campus recruitment aptitude test Group discussion Personal interview HR round and then technical round good to start your career as fresher easy interview posting will be in Bangalore mostly 3 months training period QCP test and then you will be transferred to different department

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

The whole process toke about 3 weeks. interview was easy but with a lot of structured qus. The questions were very tricky. If you have not faced the situation you can not answer. Be confident, be clear... i think that is enough

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

There was a aptitude test consisting of English, technical, general aptitude and logical questions. After that a GD round was held followed by technical and Hr interview. The topic of the GD round consisted of current GD topics.

Senior Software Engineer(.NET) Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ITC Infotech in August 2014.

Interview

Received a call from a recruitment firm behalf of ITC Infotech. Whole process took around two weeks. One telephonic technical, one f2f technical, one HR round. Whatever they promise please take whole day off when going there of rounds. it doesn't work with halfday.

Interview Questions

• Technically questions were easy solved all promptly(Except two ques). They are more interested in your technical wit rather then theoretical or conceptual knowledge.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be confident about your worth. They are very keen in negotiating. So shamelessly stick with your expectation. If not on the day, they will call you within couple of days with acceptable offer. But one thing you must be worth it. Don't overestimate yourself.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ITC Infotech (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

HR needs to learn a lot. Not so transparent. Policies are not disclosed. Hr has no role in negotiation.Joining process is not that great. You will be valued only till you accept the offer. Once u r on board you are no one. Rest is average.

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ITC Infotech (Bangalore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

For me interview was done by my client verifone in person for C++ in verifone office Some times ITC employees will do the interview in ITC building. discussion with ITC recruiter (Be care full with what they assure in phone is not what u get in paper) Salary negotiation is based on Clients capacity to offer u Health check-up for every new joiner is must

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts, Bit level operations, entire string class, working experience in embedded based development like terminals, serial cables, net boot, flash boot experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

ITC can offer good salary, but ITC recruiter do lie a lot about policies appraisal and work culture, make sure you talk about this to the HR not the recruiter who call you for interview who will tell you the actual policies.

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a campus recruitment and three round of interview was done. 1. Written aptitude (English, reasoning & maths)-it was an one hour process. 2. Group Discussion- students who cleard the written exam, was allowed to take part in GD. Every group consisted 10 participants. 3. Personal Interview. ( technical & HR)- After GD round, personal interview was taken.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were easy but HR questions were a bit weird.   Answer Question