ITC

60 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainee Interview

Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ITC.

Interview Details – Written test consisting of mechanical related MCQs, followed by group discussion and interview. The test was mostly technical and the questions were more from thermal or thermodynamics. The GD was a standard one and we were asked to read a passage and then prioritize the options we had. Interview was done by a two member panel comprised of an HR-personnel and a technical man. Even if you don't know the answer, sticking to what you say might help.

Interview Question – How does water get cooled in a traditional clay pot?   View Answers (2)

Food and Beverage Supervisor Interview

Food and Beverage Supervisor
New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ITC in June 2013.

Interview Details – People was nice and the work environment is also good. There are 4 rounds in the interview
 Hiring is done in 15 days of interview and got offer letter in 5 days

Interview Question – Technical   Answer Question

Assistant Manager, Finance Interview

Assistant Manager, Finance
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ITC in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process included face to face session in which technical knowledge was tested. Short questions on application of accounting standards, indirect taxation were tested. Two group discussions tested ethics and general knowledge. Six other rounds of other interviews tested all aspects of finance in extreme detail. Final interview with CFO was more towards orientation of an employee.

Interview Question – Accounting for ESOPs   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations are allowed.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern Interview

Intern
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at ITC in May 2014.

Interview Details – i applied for itc maurya group, (luxury hotels), the seven star
they called me up in formal wear in the morning, and made the interviewies wait from 9-4
ist round- gd (group discussion) any topic (mine was morning walk vs evening walk)
all rubbish, the HR manager will just look at ur outer personality and judge u, no matter how worse u perform"
mine was the best participation in my group bt no use"

Interview Question – none_ general questions   View Answer

Trainee Interview

Trainee

Interviewed at ITC

Interview Details – The company visited our campus. First there was a technical test depending on whose results some candidates were chosen to sit for the next round i.e., the GD round. The few students who cleared this round were called for interview. It was a hardcore technical interview which for me went on for 45 min. Interviewers are very cool and friendly.

Interview Question – What is the use of cam in a six-axis robot system?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at ITC

Interview Details – it was on campus internship which came to us. The round include group discussion followed by PI.the Gd is ost difficult round.Many case studies are given.

Interview Question – Technical questions and how you define leadershup ?   Answer Question

Finance Superintendent Interview

Finance Superintendent

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at ITC.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds:-
1) Written test based on basic accounts and tax knowledge
2) Group discussion with a case scenario
3) Personal interview, focusing mainly on accounting standards, balance sheet and indirect taxes

Interview Question – I was asked to explain the concept of IRR which I didn't know   Answer Question

GET Interview

GET
Silchar (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ITC in December 2013.

Interview Details – through campus recruitment interviews. the process took 1 day and consisted of written (both technical and aptitutde), group discussion, and personal interviews.

Interview Question – name a pump for accurate dosage   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ITC in December 2011.

Interview Details – Detailed and Exhasutive process which takes into account the aims and aspirations of a candidate

Interview Question – Business Case Study   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Amicable and good experience

Area Executive Interview

Area Executive
Visakhapatnam (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ITC in April 2010.

Interview Details – Mock test, Role play, personal interview

Interview Question – In my own business I need to arrange money for My Elder's sister marriage
                                How to achieve your sales targets(un expected)?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – How to rotate money

Worked for ITC? Contribute to the Community!