ITC

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

3.5

GET Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ITC.

Written test , Case study and technical interview at college.
    Selected students were invited to Guntur for two day process.
    First day was at assessment center with 8-10 activities.
    Second day has HR interview with High level Management

Interview Questions
    • Being a girl , will you be able to give commitment to the company?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITC in August 2014.

the procedure started with a brief ppt followed by an aptitude test(verbal and quant). the shortlisted candidates went into a gd for further shortlisting. Finally twelve of us got selected for PI. The pI process was really rigorous and divided into three parts viz. HR+ technical, hardcore technical and finally a video interview.

Interview Questions
    • none were very much difficult as such. Albeit a few were tricky and basically trying to make you contradict yourself.   Answer Question

Operations Executive Interview

Company visited campus around August 20th. Salary offered- 9 lpa. Based on a form circulated earlier, around 100 students had been shortlisted. First up, was a very easy aptitude test, after which PPT was done in the time results of the test were being evaluated. Profile was more of a shop floor manager/maintenance. Then a GD round for around 60 candidates took place, from which final 12 were selected. GD topics were "Social media is a waste of time", "Educated people lack national fervor" , "Corruption is a form of life" etc. Interview was a very long process, each person's interview was about 45-60mins long. After much waiting my turn arrived, by when the interviewers were looking to hurry up and directly started with core technical questions. Initial questions were on internship, which were somewhat illogical or something you might not have come across at all. Next questions from a subject of choice, where they were asking derivations- NS equation etc. Not much discussion took place on the resume credentials.

In the end took Departmental ranks of ME, EE.

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ITC.

Written test consisting of mechanical related MCQs, followed by group discussion and interview. The test was mostly technical and the questions were more from thermal or thermodynamics. The GD was a standard one and we were asked to read a passage and then prioritize the options we had. Interview was done by a two member panel comprised of an HR-personnel and a technical man. Even if you don't know the answer, sticking to what you say might help.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITC in May 2014.

i applied for itc maurya group, (luxury hotels), the seven star
    they called me up in formal wear in the morning, and made the interviewies wait from 9-4
    ist round- gd (group discussion) any topic (mine was morning walk vs evening walk)
    all rubbish, the HR manager will just look at ur outer personality and judge u, no matter how worse u perform"
    mine was the best participation in my group bt no use"

Trainee Interview

The company visited our campus. First there was a technical test depending on whose results some candidates were chosen to sit for the next round i.e., the GD round. The few students who cleared this round were called for interview. It was a hardcore technical interview which for me went on for 45 min. Interviewers are very cool and friendly.

Intern Interview

it was on campus internship which came to us. The round include group discussion followed by PI.the Gd is ost difficult round.Many case studies are given.

Finance Superintendent Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITC.

There were 3 rounds:-
    1) Written test based on basic accounts and tax knowledge
    2) Group discussion with a case scenario
    3) Personal interview, focusing mainly on accounting standards, balance sheet and indirect taxes

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to explain the concept of IRR which I didn't know   Answer Question

GET Interview

ITC visited our college campus and the process started with a shortlist being released based on our CGPA. All those with a CGPA of 8.5 or more without any backlog courses were eligible. Then we had a technical written round consisting of 60 questions to be completed in 60 minutes without any negative marking. Then about 11 students were shortlisted for the first round of technical interview and finally were four of us had a second technical interview after which 2 of us were selected.

Interview Questions
    • How do you diffreentiate between a 3 phase and a single phase motor just by observation, you are not allowed to open or connect the motor in any way?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silchar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silchar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITC in December 2013.

through campus recruitment interviews. the process took 1 day and consisted of written (both technical and aptitutde), group discussion, and personal interviews.