ITC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

3.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ITC (New Delhi (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

i applied for itc maurya group, (luxury hotels), the seven star they called me up in formal wear in the morning, and made the interviewies wait from 9-4 ist round- gd (group discussion) any topic (mine was morning walk vs evening walk) all rubbish, the HR manager will just look at ur outer personality and judge u, no matter how worse u perform" mine was the best participation in my group bt no use"

Trainee Interview

Interview

The company visited our campus. First there was a technical test depending on whose results some candidates were chosen to sit for the next round i.e., the GD round. The few students who cleared this round were called for interview. It was a hardcore technical interview which for me went on for 45 min. Interviewers are very cool and friendly.

Intern Interview

Interview

it was on campus internship which came to us. The round include group discussion followed by PI.the Gd is ost difficult round.Many case studies are given.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ITC.

Interview

There were 3 rounds:- 1) Written test based on basic accounts and tax knowledge 2) Group discussion with a case scenario 3) Personal interview, focusing mainly on accounting standards, balance sheet and indirect taxes

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain the concept of IRR which I didn't know   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ITC (Calcutta (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

One to One Interview process. The interview was conducted at different levels in Delhi and Kolkata. Out of number of candidates, few were selected for next levels. Then short listed candidates were taken further for higher level of interviews where the position was decided.

Interview Questions

• Where you see yourself 5 years down the line?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Interview

ITC visited our college campus and the process started with a shortlist being released based on our CGPA. All those with a CGPA of 8.5 or more without any backlog courses were eligible. Then we had a technical written round consisting of 60 questions to be completed in 60 minutes without any negative marking. Then about 11 students were shortlisted for the first round of technical interview and finally were four of us had a second technical interview after which 2 of us were selected.

Interview Questions

• How do you diffreentiate between a 3 phase and a single phase motor just by observation, you are not allowed to open or connect the motor in any way?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at ITC (Calcutta (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

In person meeting,followed by personality and IQ test,followed by Hr Interview and lastly telephonic round.Very simple recruitment process and simple aptitude questions were there and I think one with good analytical mind and strong in aptitude can easily score more than 85% and average students can also easily score somewhere between 60 and 70%.Over all I think the cutoff for aptitude should be 65%.So basic understanding of mathematics and verbal ability would do the job for you.

Interview Questions

• What is the battery type of your laptop?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silchar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ITC (Silchar (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

through campus recruitment interviews. the process took 1 day and consisted of written (both technical and aptitutde), group discussion, and personal interviews.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ITC.

Interview

The discussion was mainly about my summer training. They asked details of my work and experience. The discussion was also on 1 subject that i studied in college. They were very polite but were focussing on details about each and every aspect of my summer training.

Engineering Trainee Interview

Interview

technical test, interviews.

Interview Questions

• will the rate of melting of ice above the water level be more of an ice berg or below?   1 Answer

See What ITC Employees Are Saying

Former Assistant (Technical) Under Training in Chennai (India)

Pros: “There are certain factors that used to make ITC one of the best companies to work for. Some of those are still relevant today. ITC offers one of the highest compensation packages in the...”“There are certain factors that used to make ITC one of the best companies to work for. Some of those are still relevant today. ITC offers one of the highest compensation packages in the industry. Coupled with the fact that you, as a hire right out of college, will be given autonomy over and responsibility for projects with huge budgets, will attract many an applicant.” – Full Review