ITC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

3.5

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC in August 2014.

Interview

the procedure started with a brief ppt followed by an aptitude test(verbal and quant). the shortlisted candidates went into a gd for further shortlisting. Finally twelve of us got selected for PI. The pI process was really rigorous and divided into three parts viz. HR+ technical, hardcore technical and finally a video interview.

Interview Questions

• none were very much difficult as such. Albeit a few were tricky and basically trying to make you contradict yourself.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Company visited campus around August 20th. Salary offered- 9 lpa. Based on a form circulated earlier, around 100 students had been shortlisted. First up, was a very easy aptitude test, after which PPT was done in the time results of the test were being evaluated. Profile was more of a shop floor manager/maintenance. Then a GD round for around 60 candidates took place, from which final 12 were selected. GD topics were "Social media is a waste of time", "Educated people lack national fervor" , "Corruption is a form of life" etc. Interview was a very long process, each person's interview was about 45-60mins long. After much waiting my turn arrived, by when the interviewers were looking to hurry up and directly started with core technical questions. Initial questions were on internship, which were somewhat illogical or something you might not have come across at all. Next questions from a subject of choice, where they were asking derivations- NS equation etc. Not much discussion took place on the resume credentials. In the end took Departmental ranks of ME, EE.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

First there was shortlisting based on CV submission. Then there was a GD and after that interview. It was a panel of 4 people. One HR and 3 other engineer managers.

Interview Questions

• Q. Give an instance where you used mind over matter   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ITC.

Interview

Written test consisting of mechanical related MCQs, followed by group discussion and interview. The test was mostly technical and the questions were more from thermal or thermodynamics. The GD was a standard one and we were asked to read a passage and then prioritize the options we had. Interview was done by a two member panel comprised of an HR-personnel and a technical man. Even if you don't know the answer, sticking to what you say might help.

Interview Questions

• How does water get cooled in a traditional clay pot?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (New Delhi (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

i applied for itc maurya group, (luxury hotels), the seven star they called me up in formal wear in the morning, and made the interviewies wait from 9-4 ist round- gd (group discussion) any topic (mine was morning walk vs evening walk) all rubbish, the HR manager will just look at ur outer personality and judge u, no matter how worse u perform" mine was the best participation in my group bt no use"

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITC (Delhi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very difficult , they have taken written test and ask me to seat for almost 6 hours and then they have taken my face to face round of interview . At the time of Final round of interview I was bit nervous.

Trainee Interview

Interview

The company visited our campus. First there was a technical test depending on whose results some candidates were chosen to sit for the next round i.e., the GD round. The few students who cleared this round were called for interview. It was a hardcore technical interview which for me went on for 45 min. Interviewers are very cool and friendly.

Intern Interview

Interview

it was on campus internship which came to us. The round include group discussion followed by PI.the Gd is ost difficult round.Many case studies are given.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC.

Interview

There were 3 rounds:- 1) Written test based on basic accounts and tax knowledge 2) Group discussion with a case scenario 3) Personal interview, focusing mainly on accounting standards, balance sheet and indirect taxes

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain the concept of IRR which I didn't know   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITC (Calcutta (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

One to One Interview process. The interview was conducted at different levels in Delhi and Kolkata. Out of number of candidates, few were selected for next levels. Then short listed candidates were taken further for higher level of interviews where the position was decided.

Interview Questions

• Where you see yourself 5 years down the line?   1 Answer