ITC

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ITC in February 2013.

Interview Details – PPT, Written Test, PI

Interview Question – Family Background, Summer Training questions   View Answer

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at ITC.

Interview Details – ITC has a very clear idea of what they are looking for in their prospective employees. The idea for them is to review the knowledge, sincerity etc of the interviewee. All the questions I was put to were from my branch of engineering. Further they also specifically asked me my interest area within my branch of engineering and then proceeded to grill me on that.

Interview Question – There had just been a partial collapse of an electricity grid. First they asked why the grid had failed? Upon answering that they wanted to know how can overloading cause a collapse of the electricity grid? And so on and so forth.   Answer Question

Management Trainee

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ITC in June 2012.

Interview Details – It was an employee referral so there was no such need of applying online and all such activities. Just posted the resumes, had a telephonic chat, one on one interview at office, then was given with the job.

Interview Question – Do you expect a salary for the internship?   Answer Question

Worked for ITC? Contribute to the Community!