ITC

ITC Management Trainee Interview Questions

4.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITC in February 2013.

PPT, Written Test, PI

Interview Questions
  • Family Background, Summer Training questions   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ITC

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ITC.

ITC has a very clear idea of what they are looking for in their prospective employees. The idea for them is to review the knowledge, sincerity etc of the interviewee. All the questions I was put to were from my branch of engineering. Further they also specifically asked me my interest area within my branch of engineering and then proceeded to grill me on that.

Interview Questions
    • There had just been a partial collapse of an electricity grid. First they asked why the grid had failed? Upon answering that they wanted to know how can overloading cause a collapse of the electricity grid? And so on and so forth.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ITC in June 2012.

It was an employee referral so there was no such need of applying online and all such activities. Just posted the resumes, had a telephonic chat, one on one interview at office, then was given with the job.