ITM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teaching Interview

Teaching
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ITM in October 2009.

Interview Details – Written Examination followed by Group Discussion then Interview

Interview Question – Why us   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Director Interview

Director
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ITM in November 2010.

Interview Details – HR was having little or no knowledge about the new programs that the organization had started. I was appointed when the college was about to come to a closure.
The questions asked were : how are the other colleges working ? Why do we have so many drop outs ? How will you curtail dropping out of students ? What are the admission procedures you would suggest ? How many teachers can you hire for our organization ? How many students (min admissions) do you guarantee ? What should be the fee structure so that we can cut even in the very 2nd yr of commencing ?

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Payment was very less for such a huge career risk as the college was in a bad phase and moving towards a closure unless taken care of. The HR offered the package in fixed and performance based , later which they never intended to pay. Had to negotiate hard for the fixed package.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ITM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITM interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ITM employees and interview candidates.