ITM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teaching Interview

Teaching
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ITM in October 2009.

Interview Details – Written Examination followed by Group Discussion then Interview

Interview Question – Why us   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Director Interview

Director
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ITM in November 2010.

Interview Details – HR was having little or no knowledge about the new programs that the organization had started. I was appointed when the college was about to come to a closure.
The questions asked were : how are the other colleges working ? Why do we have so many drop outs ? How will you curtail dropping out of students ? What are the admission procedures you would suggest ? How many teachers can you hire for our organization ? How many students (min admissions) do you guarantee ? What should be the fee structure so that we can cut even in the very 2nd yr of commencing ?

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Payment was very less for such a huge career risk as the college was in a bad phase and moving towards a closure unless taken care of. The HR offered the package in fixed and performance based , later which they never intended to pay. Had to negotiate hard for the fixed package.

Worked for ITM? Contribute to the Community!