ITM

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITM

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ITM in November 2010.

HR was having little or no knowledge about the new programs that the organization had started. I was appointed when the college was about to come to a closure.
    The questions asked were : how are the other colleges working ? Why do we have so many drop outs ? How will you curtail dropping out of students ? What are the admission procedures you would suggest ? How many teachers can you hire for our organization ? How many students (min admissions) do you guarantee ? What should be the fee structure so that we can cut even in the very 2nd yr of commencing ?

Interview Questions
    Payment was very less for such a huge career risk as the college was in a bad phase and moving towards a closure unless taken care of. The HR offered the package in fixed and performance based , later which they never intended to pay. Had to negotiate hard for the fixed package.

Teaching Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ITM in October 2009.

Written Examination followed by Group Discussion then Interview