ITOCHU

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate

Interviewed at ITOCHU

Interview Details – Send my resume -> paper test -> first interview(one to one) -> second interview(group interview) -> third interview(group interview) -> firth interview(group interview).

The company gets more than 10,000 application for about 100 job opening for new graduate students. The company care more about cultural fit and loyalty to the company rather than skill set.

Interview Question – How was your trip in India   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Karāchi (Pakistan)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at ITOCHU in June 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was simple yet difficult. The interviewer (Assistant Manager, Administration & Finance) was not only testing your academic skills, business acumen but personality quotient as well.

Interview Questions

• Do you read newspapers? How good are you at current affairs?   View Answer
  • Are you aware about various CSR activities/models?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was fair. A candidate applying for Itochu must represent himself very well not only academically but professionally.

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 months - interviewed at ITOCHU in March 2011.

Interview Details – it was exhaustive but interesting. they questioned me about my background, educational qualifications, professional qualifications and experience, industry information, why i chose this Job, why i left the previous company, why i chose this field. they also questioned me about technical things related to mechanical engineering, related to my MBA, related to industry i am handling. They also questioned me regarding the place preference about Mumbai city, my future plans etc.

Interview Question – why this Oil & Gas industry?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ITOCHU in March 2009.

Interview Details – The time of interviews are generally three times. First of all, you may be in interview with your direct superviser and manager. And then, you may be in interview with some directors. Finally, you can have the chance to do with human resource director. You should be ready for the answer why you want to join it and choose that company.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join and choose this company?   View Answer

Risk Management Interview

Risk Management
London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at ITOCHU in October 2010.

Interview Details – very casual, relaxing

Interview Question – Are you ready for overtime work?   Answer Question

Worked for ITOCHU? Contribute to the Community!