ITOCHU

www.itochu.co.jp

ITOCHU Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITOCHU

Associate Interview

Send my resume -> paper test -> first interview(one to one) -> second interview(group interview) -> third interview(group interview) -> firth interview(group interview).

The company gets more than 10,000 application for about 100 job opening for new graduate students. The company care more about cultural fit and loyalty to the company rather than skill set.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ITOCHU in June 2011.

The hiring process was simple yet difficult. The interviewer (Assistant Manager, Administration & Finance) was not only testing your academic skills, business acumen but personality quotient as well.

Interview Questions
    • Do you read newspapers? How good are you at current affairs?   View Answer
    • Are you aware about various CSR activities/models?   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase was fair. A candidate applying for Itochu must represent himself very well not only academically but professionally.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at ITOCHU in March 2011.

it was exhaustive but interesting. they questioned me about my background, educational qualifications, professional qualifications and experience, industry information, why i chose this Job, why i left the previous company, why i chose this field. they also questioned me about technical things related to mechanical engineering, related to my MBA, related to industry i am handling. They also questioned me regarding the place preference about Mumbai city, my future plans etc.

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took a dayinterviewed at ITOCHU in October 2010.

very casual, relaxing

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ITOCHU in March 2009.

The time of interviews are generally three times. First of all, you may be in interview with your direct superviser and manager. And then, you may be in interview with some directors. Finally, you can have the chance to do with human resource director. You should be ready for the answer why you want to join it and choose that company.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join and choose this company?   View Answer