ITS (Maryland) Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITS (Maryland)

Associate Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ITS (Maryland) (Baltimore, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was made easy by ITS. They were very responsive, enthusiastic and easy to work with. There was a phone screen, in person 1:1, and team interview. I appreciated that they tried to make sure I had a good understanding of the company values, atmosphere and goals to make sure it was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about previous experience and interest in the position and company.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at ITS (Maryland) (Baltimore, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

Resume, interview, hire

Negotiation

Pleasant and fair

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ITS (Maryland) in March 2010.

Interview

Questions are mostly based off your resume and your roles and responsibilities in previous jobs.

Negotiation

None. Simple and straight forward.