ITS (Maryland)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Program Manager Interview

Associate Program Manager
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ITS (Maryland) in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was made easy by ITS. They were very responsive, enthusiastic and easy to work with. There was a phone screen, in person 1:1, and team interview. I appreciated that they tried to make sure I had a good understanding of the company values, atmosphere and goals to make sure it was a good fit.

Interview Question – Mostly questions about previous experience and interest in the position and company.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

QA Interview

QA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ITS (Maryland) in March 2010.

Interview Details – Questions are mostly based off your resume and your roles and responsibilities in previous jobs.

Negotiation Details – None. Simple and straight forward.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Baltimore, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ITS (Maryland) in March 2011.

Interview Details – Resume, interview, hire

Negotiation Details – Pleasant and fair

Worked for ITS (Maryland)? Contribute to the Community!