ITSource Technologies

Updated Mar 16, 2015

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITSource Technologies

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

First there was aptitude test. There was 30 questions and for that time allotted was 30 minutes. To pass this test 50 % mark were required. Then there was HR interview in which Hr asked about background, what I did till the time, what skill sets do I have regarding this job.

Interview Questions

• Are able to learn server, network management?   1 Answer

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vāshi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Vāshi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

I was hired by online job portal. I got a call. There were two rounds of interview held for two subsequent days. 1st round included basic questions and aptitude test. Second round was analytical skills test.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the Economic downfall in India?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Was simple and professional and due to my previous exposure was selected immediately.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you on Avaya CMS and its reports?   1 Answer
    • Team management and customer satisfaction?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not Transparent at all Promised some thing and given some thing else as they had they internal commission process.

Storage Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Chennai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Hiring will be through emp referral and two rounds of interview 1. Telephonic 2. Face to Face After finishing it we need to attend training in mumbai

Negotiation

As a fresher i accepted without any concern