ITT Corp

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suitland, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suitland, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ITT Corp in October 2011.

I applied online and a day or two later got an email asking me a few questions. (What had I been doing since graduating, my Java experience, salary I would want, if I had a security clearance)

After emailing them back, they responded requesting to set up a phone interview. A week or so later I had the interview. It was with an HR rep and one of the lead Software Engineers. It mostly consisted of them asking about a few of the projects I had done in college (as that was the only experience on my resume). No technical questions other than "name some advanced data structures, what would they be used for". Overall the interview was very friendly. I thought it went fairly well but they decided to go with someone else. The job was originally directed at people with a few years experience so that may have played a part in their decision.

Interview Questions
  • Can you name some data structures? What would they be used for?   View Answer