ITT Corp

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rotatonal Engineering Position Interview

Fort Wayne, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ITT Corp in October 2008.

Interview Details – About 20 college recruits were all interviewed at once on site. The initial screening was from job fairs. All students were told via email that they wanted to bring us on site for an interview. A birth certificate was required along with lengthy paperwork to gain entrance to the building.

We were given a presentation all together about the company and the position, and then we had an informal lunch. From there, we were broken into three groups for the rest of the day. The groups rotated between three different activities: a tour, interviews, and a talk with current employees.

The interview section consisted of three or four group interviews. Each group interview seemed to have one senior engineer and two younger engineers. Each table focused on a different characteristic: leadership, technical knowledge, etc. Each session lasted 15 minutes.

Interview Question – Name a situation where you had to resolve a conflict in a former job and describe how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ITT Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITT Corp Rotatonal Engineering Position interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ITT Corp employees and interview candidates.