ITT Educational Services Interview Questions

2.7

Addmission Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online - interviewed at ITT Educational Services in April 2014.

First interview just the horse and pony show to get you interested

Interview Questions
    • Have not experience any difficult questions on the first interview   View Answer

College Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ITT Educational Services.

Initial contact with recruiter. Then had phone interview with District Manager. Next met with District Manager. Then went to HQ and met all the senior VP's and CEO.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me your autobiography, beginning with your birth. If you changed jobs, tell me why you were driven to do so.   Answer Question
    They are tied to a strict salary scale and wouldn't really negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ITT Educational Services.

Interviewed with HR Director. Being in HR, I was dissapointed in the process and there was no follow up to let me know if the position was filled. The corporate office should have a better over all recruiting process.

Campus Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ITT Educational Services in October 2011.

Started with a phone interview. Seemed confusing at first, but nice guy. From there, had a one-on-one interview with the regional director. Also went well. From there, took two on-line assessment tests, each one lasting about 90 minutes, followed up by an almost two hour telephone interview with a personality psychologist. Following that, was invited to the corporate HQ in Indianapolis to meet with five different people, one-on-one, including the CEO. That's when things started to seem like a little bit out of the "Twilight Zone." Kind of a creepy place. Hundreds of people all crammed into little cubicles and you could hear a pin drop. No one talking, laughing, etc. Just whispering. Strange. All of the people I talked to, including the CEO, kept stressing the "ITT Culture." Was told repeatedly there was no room for anyone who wanted to "think outside the box." I had done my homework and knew, at least from I had read online, that ITT didn't have the best reputation, but I wanted to give it my best shot. I brought more than 20 years management and education experience to the table, and was told by the regional manager that I was his first choice. But after leaving Indianapolis and being told I would hear something "soon," it was more than two months before I heard anything. And then I received a template email from the HR department saying ITT was going to consider other candidates - after I had been told be the regional manager I was the number one choice. I was disappointed, but not surprised.

My advice to anyone applying for a position with ITT is be very careful, get everything in writing, and be prepared to give up your soul if you go to work there. They have a very high turnover rate, don't pay very well, the benefit package is weak, and the management at corporate HQ are very, very strange.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked by the CEO to tell him my life story, starting when I was a little boy and taking through to the present. Never been asked that before.   View Answer

Directoe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

The process took 3 months - interviewed at ITT Educational Services in January 2009.

Professional team. Enjoyable to speak and meet with. Telephone interview was standard questions about your background.

In person interview - detailed information provided about company and position. Questions about your experience as it relates to the position.

Very straight forward. - no head games.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were very direct. nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Admission Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ITT Educational Services in February 2011.

Testing, phone, one on one, second interview, personality profile is a must do well in order to be a good fit for positions.

Interview Questions
    • How would your skills benefit the company.   Answer Question
    • How have you used your communication skills to diffuse a difficult situation.   Answer Question
    Ask for a high amount raises are limited

Management Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at ITT Educational Services in October 2009.

Waste of time, do not even get interview experience

Interview Questions

Worked for ITT Educational Services? Contribute to the Community!