ITT Systems Human Resources Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ITT Systems in July 2011.

The initial phone interview and discussion with the recruiter were very professional and I I felt valued from the start. A follow-up group/panel interview was the same. The individuals interviewing were personable, professional and had thoughtful, meaningful questions related to my experience, skills and desires related to the position. The interview lasted at least a full half-hour with each person on the panel asking questions/providing feedback regarding my answers. I was also given ample opportunity to explain my qualifications, background and motivation for seeking the position. The type of questions were of the nature one should usually expect in a professional interview (i.e., questions related to my resume, experiences, qualifications specific to the position, etc.). This was good in that there weren't any "philosophical" surprises (i.e., describe what type of animal you would be...). Therefore I was adequately prepared and confidant. The only drawback in the entire process is the length of time between interviews and hiring decisions. Understood, it's often a difficult decision, it just makes the job seeker on edge and hand tied when it comes to further interviews/discussions related to other positions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you solved a problem without the resources available to solve it.   Answer Question

Worked for ITT Systems? Contribute to the Community!