ITT Systems

www.ittsystems.com

ITT Systems Interview Questions

2.4

Network Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ITT Systems.

The hiring process is pretty quick once they verify your certifications and experience. Company was always available for questions and provide sponsors to walk you through the process. Once you speak with the recruiter about your qualifications, during the phone call the recruiter will ask basic questions regarding to Cisco. If you pass this basic test then they will schedule another interview with the people "in-country" for another test and decide on your character. The process is very fast so you need to check email frequently.

Interview Questions
    • The ask various questions in regards to your networking capabilities. Ensure that you are up to date with subnetting, IPv6 and day to day topics that may come up with the position.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. Either you take the job or they move on to another candidate.

ADPE Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ITT Systems in January 2009.

Interveiw was 100% over the phone. Asked basic computer related questions and advised I would be getting an offer. About 3 weeks later I recieved the offer. Background, physical, drug screen all completed prior to deploying. Pain in the ass process but worth it.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITT Systems.

They left me a message on my voicemail asking to call back a set up for an interview. Called a few hours later and completed the technical interview in about 30 minutes. They were very nice, even offered some examples if I asked them to re-frase the question.

Interview Questions
    • Although I did answer most of the questions accurately, one of them kept me silent for a minute. "Why did I wanted to go work in an overseas position?"   View Answer

Bus Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITT Systems in April 2012.

the interview went very well. the interviewer was very proffessional and very easy to talk talk too.
    it did not take long for me to get a RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY AS TO WHEN I COULD START WORKING

did not try

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ITT Systems in July 2011.

The initial phone interview and discussion with the recruiter were very professional and I I felt valued from the start. A follow-up group/panel interview was the same. The individuals interviewing were personable, professional and had thoughtful, meaningful questions related to my experience, skills and desires related to the position. The interview lasted at least a full half-hour with each person on the panel asking questions/providing feedback regarding my answers. I was also given ample opportunity to explain my qualifications, background and motivation for seeking the position. The type of questions were of the nature one should usually expect in a professional interview (i.e., questions related to my resume, experiences, qualifications specific to the position, etc.). This was good in that there weren't any "philosophical" surprises (i.e., describe what type of animal you would be...). Therefore I was adequately prepared and confidant. The only drawback in the entire process is the length of time between interviews and hiring decisions. Understood, it's often a difficult decision, it just makes the job seeker on edge and hand tied when it comes to further interviews/discussions related to other positions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you solved a problem without the resources available to solve it.   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITT Systems in May 2011.

This job was a year in the making.

Interview Questions
    • very casual interview interview was not experienced, so I shared my talents, strenghts and skills   Answer Question
    In this environment, be open and honest, I had to take a cut in pay when I shared what my salary was I was given the opportunity to earn a bonus.

Communications Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ITT Systems in November 2010.

I submitted my resume online and received a call from the recruiter in HR within a few days. She set up a phone interview with the hiring manager who called me while she was travelling. I was asked one or two questions in an interview that lasted maybe 10-15 minutes and was rejected a few days later.

Investigator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITT Systems in January 2010.

Worked for KBR on LOGCAP III and was given 24 hours to sign on with ITT Systems under LOGCAP !V. If I did not sign on within 24 hours I would have been unemployed. I had the choice between a 20% pay cut or 100% pay cut.

Sign or dont sign

Container Coordinator Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITT Systems in January 2010.

Recruiter ask questions in reference to Container management and IBS-CMM. Are you a team player and effective communicator?

Interview Questions
    Several of these jobs require that you have a security clearance

Helpdesk/Adpe/Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ITT Systems in December 2009.

had an initial tech interview. had a second tech interview with a site lead. I was recommended for a position

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. Probably silly on my part.