ITT Technical Institute Admissions Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.5

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview

Three part interview. Group interview with other candidates then if you stood out you'll get call for an One on one interview with the DOR next they'll ask a serious of recruitment questions and if you seem fit you'll have one Last interview with the director of the campus but by this time you'll already hired he just need to see you face to face

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ITT Technical Institute

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Please be sure you have the entire day off for this interview. This is a group interview; my group consisted of approximately 20 people. We were all given a tour of the campus and work area (call center), and then we were brought into a room and given a presentation of the company. Please keep in mind that the person doing all this will be the person interviewing you later. Everyone was asked at the end to get up in front of everyone else and give a 5 minute resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Roanoke, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I have had 2 phone calls and so far they seemed to be looking for sales people rather than educational consultants. Questions centered around meeting goals and expectations. Interviewer did not know of some of the college recruiting events and associations that are in the area. May be too young or new to know.

Interview Questions

• How do did you reach your sales quotas in your other sales jobs, What makes you a good closer.   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview

Extremely easy interview. Met with recruiting manager first. Basic interview where he did more talking than I did. Was welcomed back for a second interview with the recruiting director. Interview process was a piece of cake, but it is very apparent that they only want numbers and don't actually care for the students education.

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (High Point, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

very structured yet laid back. DOR was very open and kept lines of communication open throughout process. The background check was the longest process but its understood that it takes time. Once that was over everything was pretty smooth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bessemer, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Bessemer, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

Group orientated process . Other candidates will hear your answers I would say be thoroughly familiar with your resume . This will give you a leg up since the interview will consist of you relaying your skills to the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Waco, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted to schedule the interview and the caller was very kind and flexible with scheduling. After doing a bit of research about the position and what it entails, I was concerned that this was NOT a job I was interested in. I emailed the person that called me to set up the interview and explained that I had done some research and had some questions. I asked 3 direct questions that had very specific answers (shift for the position, % of the time on phone vs. in person and how many other people held this position in our area). The response I got did not answer the questions but just stated that they looked forward to the opportunity to discuss these with me at the interview. I canceled the interview. I felt like my questions were direct, simple and wouldn't have taken much time at all. Their refusal to even address them, confirmed that not only is this a job I likely did not want to do, it was someone I didn't want to work for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was grabbing random people at a local job fair and when he approached me for a resume I should have known this would be a waste of time. He called a few days later to invite me to a cattle call interview with six or so other morons. I was the only one dressed in a suit. The questions were elementary but the answers some of the candidates gave were laughable. They did warn us that the job was almost all cold calling. I knew for sure I could get the job over them, I just wasn't sure if I wanted it. So about a week later I come in for a one on one interview with he recruiter and the campus director. I felt the place was kind of sleezy and dishonest right off the bat. Anyway, the money seemed decent so I would have accepted anyway. Questions in the second interview involved my previous work history and details on how the job would be preformed and evaluated. They seemed ready to hire me and I came back in for a third interview and we discussed any questions I had and when I could start etc. they told me all they had to do was verify the background check and work out the salary and what not with corporate. I left the third interview fully expecting a call within a week or so tops with an offer but I heard nothing. I followed up and was given the run around by the front desk lady. I never heard a thing after that which I considered to be very unprofessional. To go in for three seperate interviews over the span of a few weeks and then hear nothing back is ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable sitting on the phone for the entire day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Hilliard, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Two-round interview; background check was extensive for the job, overall process took approximately four weeks. First met with Director of Recruitment, then the Director of the college, and during the second interview had to perform a general phone call to a mock individual to convince them to come to the school for an "interview" and tour of the school.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions about what I would say to convince someone to do something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Short phone interview and then in-person interview and tour of the school. No discussion of work details, hours or pay. Phone interview was friendly but not informative. The manager talked more than she listened. Just asked me to describe previous work experiences and my responsibilities. Prepared me that the one on one would involve specific instances of when I provide good customer service and solved a problem.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about experience. Asked to give specific instance where you solved a problem for a potential student.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They asked what I made at another job and what I expected to make there. She told me they couldn't come close to that amount. And then, when hired, they came close to that amount.