ITT Technical Institute

Average Difficulty
30 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at ITT Technical Institute

Interview Details – I applied online through indeed. I was called and asked to apply through the website. After that I was given instruction to take the assessment and then called for the interview.

Interview Question – What challenges would they face with me as an employee   Answer Question

Interviewed at ITT Technical Institute

Interview Details – you first have to pass an online skills assesment. You will then have an interview with the director of recruitment. If the first interview goes well you will have an interview with the campus director.

Interview Question – What is your worst Attribute?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Admissions Representative

I applied online - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in June 2014.

Interview Details – Time from submitting an application to receiving an interview was brief. Interview lasted roughly an hour and a half. "Standard" interview situation. Questions mostly based on specific situations, actions, times when, etc. Disinterest and reluctance on part of interviewer to respond to / respond fully to questions I posed as a candidate.

Interview Question – There wasn't a most difficult question, but it was unexpected that there would be so many (pages of them).   View Answer

Troy, MI

I applied online - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an interview by the Director of Admissions and interviewed by her and the Director of ITT Technical Institute. I asked what was the next step and was told the background check would be next, and I was basically offered the position there ant then. I interview very well, and was overqualified for the position.

Interview Question – The interview was pretty easy for me, but I am in sales, and am used to talking to many people, none of the questions were hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered the position and had to go through a background check, was offered a salary based on my recent positions. the most difficult part was reporting my income since I was commission/self employed.

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview Details – standard application: applied online, scheduled 1st interview with Director of Recruitment, then 2nd interview with campus Director, and should you be hired - a ton of hr paperwork. At the time, I was given a call right before the new year in 2006 rolling into 2007. The director of recruitment ask if I was still available and scheduled an interview date and time. I flew in from the San Francisco immediately. I have to say that I was informed regarding my general duties. A few days into training, I realized that I was in a sales environment.

Interview Question – Why I was considering moving to Seattle from the San Francisco Bay Area? The director at the time was very curious as to why I was willing to take a pay cut from my current job and relocate to Washington State.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None.

Admissions Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview Details – Phone interview, face-to-face, back ground check, meeting with director of college, hired.
The phone interview is not bad, they just ask you the basic questions.
The face-to-face are more situation type questions.
The face-to-face with director is more situation type questions.

**Make sure that you ask questions about the campus and such!

Interview Question – There is alot of cold calling despite what they say   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary rage....

Admissions Representative

Interview Details – Full of misleading information. They give you one job description and you'll end up doing something totally different. Its a complete sham. Don't let them trick you. You'll work every weekend, many nights, and holidays doing thankless work that in next to impossible to meet their expectations. If you have a life, real ambition, or a conscience don't do it.

Interview Question – Do you have the stomach to force disadvantaged people to do something they don't want to do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Admission Representative Interview

Admission Representative
Everett, WA

I applied online - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in January 2014.

Interview Details – Need to take a personality questionnaire/test, meet with DOR and President

Reason for Declining – turn over

Interviewed at ITT Technical Institute

Interview Details – Basically, don't have anything bad to say about this company. Great experience and the people are awesome too. I recommend the job to anyone new in the industry. The training is really great also. You'll have a great time and get best of the best industry training.

Interview Question – To move up in the industry, it's nearly impossible. There's a lot of overhead and the pay is going to be less than competitive to do what you want to do. Everything is extremely monitored, you'll feel like a caged animal working in those cubicles too.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very simple, just a letter and accept.

Dunmore, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in January 2012.

Interview Details – Apply on-line, take aptitude test, called in for interview.

Interview Question – Same questions over and over again just in a different form. It's about a two hour interview but I wouldn't say it was hard, just frustrating because you're asked the same question over and over again.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You have to negotiate high because you won't get a raise despite was is told to you in the interview.

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!