ITT Technical Institute Admissions Representative Interview Questions

2.5

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tarentum, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarentum, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Based on different Sales and HR related questions given by the Director of Recruitment and the Director of the campus. The interviews were more based on how you carried your self in an admissions environment then, what experience you had. An example is the director of recruitment asked how I would sale a student on our school, and I said the value of education is ever giving, the only debt that you can see that adds personal value to you as an individual.

Interview Questions
smooth in the offer letter, and the expectation of the role itself

Other Interview Reviews for ITT Technical Institute

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online through indeed. I was called and asked to apply through the website. After that I was given instruction to take the assessment and then called for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges would they face with me as an employee   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

you first have to pass an online skills assesment. You will then have an interview with the director of recruitment. If the first interview goes well you will have an interview with the campus director.

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in June 2014.

Time from submitting an application to receiving an interview was brief. Interview lasted roughly an hour and a half. "Standard" interview situation. Questions mostly based on specific situations, actions, times when, etc. Disinterest and reluctance on part of interviewer to respond to / respond fully to questions I posed as a candidate.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a most difficult question, but it was unexpected that there would be so many (pages of them).   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in June 2013.

I was contacted for an interview by the Director of Admissions and interviewed by her and the Director of ITT Technical Institute. I asked what was the next step and was told the background check would be next, and I was basically offered the position there ant then. I interview very well, and was overqualified for the position.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was pretty easy for me, but I am in sales, and am used to talking to many people, none of the questions were hard.   Answer Question
    I was offered the position and had to go through a background check, was offered a salary based on my recent positions. the most difficult part was reporting my income since I was commission/self employed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

standard application: applied online, scheduled 1st interview with Director of Recruitment, then 2nd interview with campus Director, and should you be hired - a ton of hr paperwork. At the time, I was given a call right before the new year in 2006 rolling into 2007. The director of recruitment ask if I was still available and scheduled an interview date and time. I flew in from the San Francisco immediately. I have to say that I was informed regarding my general duties. A few days into training, I realized that I was in a sales environment.

Interview Questions
    • Why I was considering moving to Seattle from the San Francisco Bay Area? The director at the time was very curious as to why I was willing to take a pay cut from my current job and relocate to Washington State.   View Answer
    None.

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Phone interview, face-to-face, back ground check, meeting with director of college, hired.
    The phone interview is not bad, they just ask you the basic questions.
    The face-to-face are more situation type questions.
    The face-to-face with director is more situation type questions.

**Make sure that you ask questions about the campus and such!

Salary rage....

Admissions Representative Interview

Full of misleading information. They give you one job description and you'll end up doing something totally different. Its a complete sham. Don't let them trick you. You'll work every weekend, many nights, and holidays doing thankless work that in next to impossible to meet their expectations. If you have a life, real ambition, or a conscience don't do it.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have the stomach to force disadvantaged people to do something they don't want to do?   View Answer
    n/a

Admission Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in January 2014.

Need to take a personality questionnaire/test, meet with DOR and President

turn over

Admissions Representative Interview

Basically, don't have anything bad to say about this company. Great experience and the people are awesome too. I recommend the job to anyone new in the industry. The training is really great also. You'll have a great time and get best of the best industry training.

Interview Questions
    • To move up in the industry, it's nearly impossible. There's a lot of overhead and the pay is going to be less than competitive to do what you want to do. Everything is extremely monitored, you'll feel like a caged animal working in those cubicles too.   Answer Question
    Very simple, just a letter and accept.

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!