ITT Technical Institute

Relevance Date Difficulty

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Adjunct Instructor
Boise, ID

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was very apprehensive on the day of my interview due to my lack of experience teaching in formal setting as well as at an advanced level. The person who met with me first was very warm and informative. She excuded both a confidence and passion for her profession. She was very knowledgable and gave a great deal of insight into her management style which allowed me to decide if this was someone with whom I could have a relationship of mutual respect and growth. The instructors attending my teaching portion of the interview were attentive and respectful. I felt as though this was authentic as did all of my encounters during the extensive interview process.

Interview Question – When was the last time you turned a fellow employee into management   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation necessary

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!