ITT Technical Institute College Director Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

College Director Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

First, I interviewed with the District Manager by phone. Later, I had an in-person interview. Next, I met with HQ personnel, including the Vice Presidents of Human Resources and Operations. I also met the President and the Chief Executive Officer. Finally, I met each of the campus's functional managers - Directors of Career Services, Finance and Recruitment; Registrar, and Dean of Academic Affairs.

Interview Questions
I was offered RSU's in exchange for our differences in base salary.

Other Interview Reviews for ITT Technical Institute

College Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in May 2012.

I was contacted by email to set up a phone interview and was given the option to reply by email or phone. I phoned him and we scheduled the email. When the HR rep answered the phone, he said that it looks like my background met the qualifications. His tone made it sound like that was bad news to him.

Interview Questions
    • In your previous position, were you evaluated on performance metrics? If so, what metrics?   View Answer
    • How many years have your worked in post-secondary education?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!