ITT Technical Institute

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Educational Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

I found the position through an online posting and was redirected to the ITT site where I was asked to complete a lengthy application. I was then contacted by the hiring manager (Director of Recruiting) who asked me to complete additional personality and intelligence assessment. After this was completed, he called to set up an in person interview later that week.

Interview Questions
Negotiation was not available, hiring manager stated he did not have room to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for ITT Technical Institute

Educational Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute in December 2011.

I was called by the Campus Director and invited to a group interview. The group interview was mainly to gauge how aggressive a sales person you were. Those who did not make the cut were asked to leave. Next was an individual interview with the C.D. It really wasn't an interview, but more of a motivational speech about changing students' lives. Bunch of crap.

Interview Questions
    • They want to gauge how well you're able to let go of your recruits and stay focused on future students so they don't want to hear about how much you love students. I can't remember specific questions, but just keep that in mind if you're stupid enough to interview with this company.   View Answer
    No negotiation for me, but others did negotiate higher pay with more requirements and misery.