ITT Technical Institute

www2.itt-tech.edu

ITT Technical Institute Educational Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Educational Representative Interview

Educational Representative
Owings Mills, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview Details – I found the position through an online posting and was redirected to the ITT site where I was asked to complete a lengthy application. I was then contacted by the hiring manager (Director of Recruiting) who asked me to complete additional personality and intelligence assessment. After this was completed, he called to set up an in person interview later that week.

Interview Question – Do you consider yourself to be average?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not available, hiring manager stated he did not have room to negotiate.

Educational Representative Interview

Educational Representative
Overland Park, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was called by the Campus Director and invited to a group interview. The group interview was mainly to gauge how aggressive a sales person you were. Those who did not make the cut were asked to leave. Next was an individual interview with the C.D. It really wasn't an interview, but more of a motivational speech about changing students' lives. Bunch of crap.

Interview Question – They want to gauge how well you're able to let go of your recruits and stay focused on future students so they don't want to hear about how much you love students. I can't remember specific questions, but just keep that in mind if you're stupid enough to interview with this company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for me, but others did negotiate higher pay with more requirements and misery.

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!