Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ITT Technical Institute
- Admissions Representative (41)
- Adjunct Instructor (34)
- Educational Recruiter (15)
- Financial Aid Coordinator (7)
- Instructor (6)
- Library Assistant (5)
- Director of Career Services (4)
- Career Services Specialist (4)
- Recruiter (4)
- Registrar (4)
- Student Representative (4)
- College Director (3)
- Representative (3)
- Admission Representative (3)
- Management Trainee (3)
- Educational Representative (3)
- Dean (3)
- Systems Support Technician (2)
- Librarian (2)
- Financial Aid Counselor (2)
- Community Relations Specialist (2)
- Associate Dean (2)
- Adjunct Professor (2)
- Administrative (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Public Relations (1)
- Administrative Coordinator (1)
- Adjunct Faculty (1)
- Admissions (1)
- Campus Director (1)
Educational Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Columbia, SC).
Interview potential students prior to enrollment, conduct campus tours, manage student caseload, retention, cold contacts, recruitment from company developed leads, participate in new student orientation and company directed recruitment initiatives
- Describe your past experience Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for ITT Technical Institute
Educational Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Owings Mills, MD).
I found the position through an online posting and was redirected to the ITT site where I was asked to complete a lengthy application. I was then contacted by the hiring manager (Director of Recruiting) who asked me to complete additional personality and intelligence assessment. After this was completed, he called to set up an in person interview later that week.
- Do you consider yourself to be average? Answer Question
Negotiation was not available, hiring manager stated he did not have room to negotiate.
Educational Representative InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Overland Park, KS) in December 2011.
I was called by the Campus Director and invited to a group interview. The group interview was mainly to gauge how aggressive a sales person you were. Those who did not make the cut were asked to leave. Next was an individual interview with the C.D. It really wasn't an interview, but more of a motivational speech about changing students' lives. Bunch of crap.
- They want to gauge how well you're able to let go of your recruits and stay focused on future students so they don't want to hear about how much you love students. I can't remember specific questions, but just keep that in mind if you're stupid enough to interview with this company. 1 Answer
No negotiation for me, but others did negotiate higher pay with more requirements and misery.