ITT Technical Institute

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Liverpool, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in April 2011.

Interview Details – Transfered from Admissions (best decision I made while employed at ITT)

Interview Question – Describe a customer interaction where you could not please the customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. lateral move

Very Easy Interview

Orange, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and it took 1 week to call me for 1:1 interview. Met with the Financial Aid Director at the Orange California location. Had a 2nd interview with Campus director at the same day. The next day got an email to process my background check. The Director of Financial Aid requested my W2 and pay stub from my previous job since they could not verify my work history. Waited up to 4 weeks and still have not hear from them. Emailed the Director of Financial Aid to get an update and he let me know that he choose another candidate. I would have appreciated at least to get a phone call and email that he pick someone else. It was unprofessional experienced.

Very Easy Interview

Florida, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in February 2012.

Interview Details – First Interview with director of finance , second interview was with the campus' director.

Interview Question – What is so good about this company that you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is always room ... first offer was low and we negotiated 3K over that.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Troy, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview hooked me as did the 1:1. Found out after I was hired that they lied to me in the interview process and just told me what I wanted to hear in order to get a butt in the seat. This was solely to alleviate workload from the director.

Interview Question – What was your greatest achievement?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Terrible. I was asked what I made last and then was paid that, with no chance to negotiate.

Oak Brook, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online, director of finance called me if I was still interested. there was a phone interview, followed by 1:1 interview with the director of finance, campus director and tour of the campus.

Interview Question – How would you handle an irate student?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITT Technical Institute

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITT Technical Institute Financial Aid Coordinator interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by ITT Technical Institute employees and interview candidates.