ITT Technical Institute Financial Aid Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2014

1.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Aid Coordinator Interview

Applied Monday 9/22/14 and had phone interview 3 days later. This went so well that a face to face was scheduled for 10/1/14. In between the phone interview avd the face to face I had time to google them and found out about the SEC Wells notice, the CFPB lawsuit and the 2.2 Glassdoor.com rating. The f2f interview with the DOF seemed to go well but when the president came in... He commented on my body language asked me two questions and said this was a waiste of time. He didn't have me escorted out the door but I felt dismissed by his royal highness. Maybe I wasn't aggressive enough or maybe I wasn't appropriately disparate. I obviously was too well informed and it clearly affected my attitude.

Interview Questions
  • What made this job jump out at you? Why did you apply for this job?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ITT Technical Institute

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute in August 2013.

Applied online and it took 1 week to call me for 1:1 interview. Met with the Financial Aid Director at the Orange California location. Had a 2nd interview with Campus director at the same day. The next day got an email to process my background check. The Director of Financial Aid requested my W2 and pay stub from my previous job since they could not verify my work history. Waited up to 4 weeks and still have not hear from them. Emailed the Director of Financial Aid to get an update and he let me know that he choose another candidate. I would have appreciated at least to get a phone call and email that he pick someone else. It was unprofessional experienced.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute in March 2012.

Phone interview hooked me as did the 1:1. Found out after I was hired that they lied to me in the interview process and just told me what I wanted to hear in order to get a butt in the seat. This was solely to alleviate workload from the director.

Interview Questions
    Terrible. I was asked what I made last and then was paid that, with no chance to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florida, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florida, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute in February 2012.

First Interview with director of finance , second interview was with the campus' director.

Interview Questions
    • What is so good about this company that you want to work here?   Answer Question
    There is always room ... first offer was low and we negotiated 3K over that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute in April 2011.

Transfered from Admissions (best decision I made while employed at ITT)

Interview Questions
    • Describe a customer interaction where you could not please the customer?   Answer Question
    None. lateral move

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute in March 2011.

I applied online, director of finance called me if I was still interested. there was a phone interview, followed by 1:1 interview with the director of finance, campus director and tour of the campus.