ITT Technical Institute Financial Aid Coordinator Interview Questions

2.0

Financial Aid Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview

Called in to interview and was taken on tour of school. Introduced to the staff and felt welcome. Not much training for the position and often management doesn't know much about anything.

Interview Questions

• What is one time when you were forced to make a decision that you knew would not help a student,   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ITT Technical Institute

Financial Aid Coordinator Interview

Interview

Applied Monday 9/22/14 and had phone interview 3 days later. This went so well that a face to face was scheduled for 10/1/14. In between the phone interview avd the face to face I had time to google them and found out about the SEC Wells notice, the CFPB lawsuit and the 2.2 Glassdoor.com rating. The f2f interview with the DOF seemed to go well but when the president came in... He commented on my body language asked me two questions and said this was a waiste of time. He didn't have me escorted out the door but I felt dismissed by his royal highness. Maybe I wasn't aggressive enough or maybe I wasn't appropriately disparate. I obviously was too well informed and it clearly affected my attitude.

Interview Questions

• What made this job jump out at you? Why did you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Orange, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and it took 1 week to call me for 1:1 interview. Met with the Financial Aid Director at the Orange California location. Had a 2nd interview with Campus director at the same day. The next day got an email to process my background check. The Director of Financial Aid requested my W2 and pay stub from my previous job since they could not verify my work history. Waited up to 4 weeks and still have not hear from them. Emailed the Director of Financial Aid to get an update and he let me know that he choose another candidate. I would have appreciated at least to get a phone call and email that he pick someone else. It was unprofessional experienced.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Troy, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview hooked me as did the 1:1. Found out after I was hired that they lied to me in the interview process and just told me what I wanted to hear in order to get a butt in the seat. This was solely to alleviate workload from the director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Terrible. I was asked what I made last and then was paid that, with no chance to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Florida, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Florida, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

First Interview with director of finance , second interview was with the campus' director.

Interview Questions

• What is so good about this company that you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is always room ... first offer was low and we negotiated 3K over that.

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Liverpool, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Transfered from Admissions (best decision I made while employed at ITT)

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer interaction where you could not please the customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. lateral move

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Oak Brook, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online, director of finance called me if I was still interested. there was a phone interview, followed by 1:1 interview with the director of finance, campus director and tour of the campus.