ITT Technical Institute Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.5

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview

Three part interview. Group interview with other candidates then if you stood out you'll get call for an One on one interview with the DOR next they'll ask a serious of recruitment questions and if you seem fit you'll have one Last interview with the director of the campus but by this time you'll already hired he just need to see you face to face

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Lake Mary, FL).

Interview

I was given a course topic related to the area of instruction (Firewalls) that I was interviewing for. I was asked to conduct a mock lecture session about 20 minutes in length. I presented in front of the IT Director and a couple of other instructors. Feedback was minimal, but the primary goal was to just see how you could command a classroom.

Interview Questions

• Q: Will I learn to hack in this class? (Instructor posing as a student)   Answer Question

IT Chair Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview

Applied through ICIMS and was called in for the interview. There was a written attitude assessment.Followed by a personal interview that involved a demo teaching called chalk talk .

General Interview

Interview

general questions then very specific questions about your experience. examples: how would you rate yourself compared to others?; why should we hire you?; Be prepared to convince them you have it all

Interview Questions

• examples: how would you rate yourself compared to others?; why should we hire you?; Be prepared to convince them you have it all   1 Answer

Career Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Very simple questions. Easy to talk to and have a great open conversation. I have not heard any information after completing the interview and submitting information for the background check. My employment was verified. I felt very confident in my interview. But I see new recent job posting for the position I interviewed for. I am very much qualified to do the job. I do not know why I was not contacted back.

Interview Questions

• Define honesty in your own words.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Roanoke, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I have had 2 phone calls and so far they seemed to be looking for sales people rather than educational consultants. Questions centered around meeting goals and expectations. Interviewer did not know of some of the college recruiting events and associations that are in the area. May be too young or new to know.

Interview Questions

• How do did you reach your sales quotas in your other sales jobs, What makes you a good closer.   Answer Question

Interview

Extremely easy interview. Met with recruiting manager first. Basic interview where he did more talking than I did. Was welcomed back for a second interview with the recruiting director. Interview process was a piece of cake, but it is very apparent that they only want numbers and don't actually care for the students education.

Systems Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Douglasville, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was a gathering of the 9 applicants into a room. The director spoke about the position and the applicants were allowed to ask questions. This preliminary interview was to get an idea of those applicants the college wanted to narrow down to 2 or 3 for the actual personal interview.

Interview Questions

• To put the minimum dollar amount we were willing to work for on the back of our resumes. While it was stressed that this was not a condition of employment, it could have been a factor in the schools selection process.   1 Answer

Public Relations Interview

Interview

Phone first. In person next. Very friendly staff at HQ. The tele phone interview took place about a weed or so prior to the in person interview took place at their head quarters in Indiana.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (High Point, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

very structured yet laid back. DOR was very open and kept lines of communication open throughout process. The background check was the longest process but its understood that it takes time. Once that was over everything was pretty smooth