ITT Technical Institute

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.5

Admissions Representative Interview

you first have to pass an online skills assesment. You will then have an interview with the director of recruitment. If the first interview goes well you will have an interview with the campus director.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in July 2014.

Detailed process including a ten minute presentation on a desired subject of your choosing in front of a panel of upper management, student chairs, associated instructors. I had the opportunity to present a portion of an actual presentation that I gave at Stanford University. I went in with confidence and was well prepared for the engagement.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were expected and answered with confidence   Answer Question
    Minimal

Career Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute in July 2014.

Quick interview process. Phone screen one day, two days later in person interview with Director and another employee. Two days later interview with a Manager, followed by another phone interview with headquarters. Simple process from application, personality screening, to offer.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about placement activity, relationships with employers, and general/typical interview questions.   Answer Question
    I was offered a rate. I negotiated and was met in the middle.

Financial Aid Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute in July 2014.

there was an introduction interview to speak of the job in detail and then and ital interview with management, there was a few days while waiting for decision then I received a call with the offer.

very fair with management

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in June 2014.

Time from submitting an application to receiving an interview was brief. Interview lasted roughly an hour and a half. "Standard" interview situation. Questions mostly based on specific situations, actions, times when, etc. Disinterest and reluctance on part of interviewer to respond to / respond fully to questions I posed as a candidate.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a most difficult question, but it was unexpected that there would be so many (pages of them).   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

standard application: applied online, scheduled 1st interview with Director of Recruitment, then 2nd interview with campus Director, and should you be hired - a ton of hr paperwork. At the time, I was given a call right before the new year in 2006 rolling into 2007. The director of recruitment ask if I was still available and scheduled an interview date and time. I flew in from the San Francisco immediately. I have to say that I was informed regarding my general duties. A few days into training, I realized that I was in a sales environment.

Interview Questions
    • Why I was considering moving to Seattle from the San Francisco Bay Area? The director at the time was very curious as to why I was willing to take a pay cut from my current job and relocate to Washington State.   View Answer
    None.

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Phone interview, face-to-face, back ground check, meeting with director of college, hired.
    The phone interview is not bad, they just ask you the basic questions.
    The face-to-face are more situation type questions.
    The face-to-face with director is more situation type questions.

**Make sure that you ask questions about the campus and such!

Salary rage....

Admissions Representative Interview

Full of misleading information. They give you one job description and you'll end up doing something totally different. Its a complete sham. Don't let them trick you. You'll work every weekend, many nights, and holidays doing thankless work that in next to impossible to meet their expectations. If you have a life, real ambition, or a conscience don't do it.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have the stomach to force disadvantaged people to do something they don't want to do?   View Answer
    n/a

Director of Career Services Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interviewed with the District Manager first. Once you complete that interview and are still being considered, you interview with the Campus Director. If you are still being considered at this point, a phone interview with the National Director of Career Services will be conducted. Offer will be made by Campus Director. Make sure you negotiate your salary to obtain the highest possible salary. I did not negotiate and I am stuck with a below average salary for a functional manager.

Interview Questions
    • This question would be for someone who is already employed in Career Services with the company. I was asked about my conversion rates. How many phone calls do I need to make to produce enough job orders. How many job orders do you need to develop a certain number of interviews. How many interviews do you need to schedule to ensure the proper number of employments are made each week.   Answer Question
    There wasn't one. I asked if that salary was final and was told yes.

Higher Education Community Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Called me to come in for an interview, which ended up being for a position I didn't apply for. Put me through an initial interview, along with an additional one where I needed to present to a group of about 6 people. After that, I was called, offered the position, and told that my offer letter would be emailed to me by the day's end. It was two days after that (and multiple calls made to the director that offered me the job) when I was finally told he made a mistake and offered me the job without getting the OK from the corporate office, which told him that I didn't have enough sales experience for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Create a presentation for an example classroom of students about the change in higher education from the past to present.   Answer Question