Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ITT Technical Institute
- Admissions Representative (45)
- Adjunct Instructor (35)
- Educational Recruiter (15)
- Financial Aid Coordinator (7)
- Instructor (6)
- Career Services Specialist (5)
- Director of Career Services (5)
- Library Assistant (5)
- Recruiter (4)
- Registrar (4)
- Student Representative (4)
- College Director (3)
- Representative (3)
- Admission Representative (3)
- Dean (3)
- Management Trainee (3)
- Educational Representative (3)
- Systems Support Technician (2)
- Librarian (2)
- Financial Aid Counselor (2)
- Community Relations Specialist (2)
- Associate Dean (2)
- Adjunct Professor (2)
- Administrative (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Public Relations (1)
- General (1)
- Administrative Coordinator (1)
- Adjunct Faculty (1)
- Admissions (1)
Student Representative Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2010.
Phone screen then one on one with Director of Recruitment. Director of campus followed by tour with a current rep
- Worst job experience Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for ITT Technical Institute
Student Representative InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2009.
applied for the position online and had to complete an assessment. Next called for an interview on the phone then asked to come in person and had to take 2 more assessments in person then had an interview with the Director of Recruitment and College Director. A background check was conducted and then I was offered the position.
There was no negotiation, they offered me a salary that was listed in my expectations on the employment application.
Student Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (South Seattle, WA) in April 2009.
fairly simple, pass the initial two part test, and you are 90% in the door, the ironic part is that not many can actually pass the very simple test. The test is in two parts, personality and basic education, the personality test itself looks for sales driven yet submissive employment; the basic education is fairly basic but this part is timed.
- If you are looking to advance upwards to if fast, once they notice your value and potential, it does not become your choice on how you move around in the organization, they will only move/promote you pertaining to how they feel is solely best for them on their pace. Answer Question
high ball them and they will give you the max, very simple
Student Representative InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Clovis, CA) in March 2008.
the interview was alright. alot of people but chill and nice.