ITT Technical Institute Student Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone screen then one on one with Director of Recruitment. Director of campus followed by tour with a current rep

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ITT Technical Institute

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2009.

Interview

applied for the position online and had to complete an assessment. Next called for an interview on the phone then asked to come in person and had to take 2 more assessments in person then had an interview with the Director of Recruitment and College Director. A background check was conducted and then I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they offered me a salary that was listed in my expectations on the employment application.

Anonymous Employee in South Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (South Seattle, WA) in April 2009.

Interview

fairly simple, pass the initial two part test, and you are 90% in the door, the ironic part is that not many can actually pass the very simple test. The test is in two parts, personality and basic education, the personality test itself looks for sales driven yet submissive employment; the basic education is fairly basic but this part is timed.

Interview Questions

• If you are looking to advance upwards to if fast, once they notice your value and potential, it does not become your choice on how you move around in the organization, they will only move/promote you pertaining to how they feel is solely best for them on their pace.   Answer Question

Negotiation

high ball them and they will give you the max, very simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Clovis, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

the interview was alright. alot of people but chill and nice.