ITW Dahti Seating Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITW Dahti Seating

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ITW Dahti Seating in January 2010.

Initial interview was a one hour phone interview.
    2nd interview was several weeks later, on site with the management team.
    3rd interview was also onsite and included a presentation on how I might do the job at hand. I was given a brief background of the "problem" and a couple hours to prepare my presentation. The presentation lasted a few minutes and the team responded with feedback and questions.
    To be successful, you need to be personable, down to earth, hands on, and perceptive.

Interview Questions

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at ITW Dahti Seating in December 2009.

There were a panel of 5 people. Questions were coming in at rapid fire. They were using a system to rate me for various aspects such as design, leadership etc. Very small division of a bigger company so essentially a small company.
    My advice is to prepare well and answer to the point. But when you have 5 people involved you never know who has the final say. It was interesting to give an interview like that. I learned that I have to speak to the point with lot of examples.

Interview Questions