IU Health

Very Easy Interview

Registration Specialist Interview

Registration Specialist
Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed at IU Health in April 2010.

Interview Details – The process was very lengthy and it was very difficult to get my foot in the door. A friend of mine finally recommended me when she was leaving her position. I had one interview with the department manager and she told me during the interview that she planned to hire me, but that action would be delayed due to a hiring freeze. It was four months before she called me to offer me the position.

Interview Question – Will you be able to work around terminally ill children?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacy Administration Interview

Pharmacy Administration
Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at IU Health in May 2012.

Interview Details – Since this was for an internship the hiring process was really easy. I was taken for a lunch interview and asked some basic questions for background check up. My interests and other work ethics related questions.

Negotiation Details – It is an internship position so no negotiation phase.

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at IU Health in May 2010.

Interview Details – I sat for several interviews with this company, and the interview process varied greatly. What kind of interview you get depends on the hiring manager that you have the 1:1 meeting with. Some were informal interviews where the manager mainly described the unit and his or her managing philosophy, other managers used many behavioral interview questions along with questions that test your knowledge of basic nursing processes.

Interview Question – You are notice a new pressure ulcer on a patient. What do you document?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Service Excellence Interview

Service Excellence

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IU Health in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted three weeks after I applied for the position online. I was contacted via email which was my indicated preference to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was a few days after my initial contact initiated by IU Health. The phone interview was very professional and thorough. I was told that I would be contacted again in 2 weeks based on their decision on who to move forward. This turned out to be the case and I was scheduled for an onsite interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience presenting information to an audience.   Answer Question

Worked for IU Health? Contribute to the Community!