IUCN Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at IUCN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IUCN in June 2012.

Interview

Initial interview with Head of HR and a team member, via skype where I had to present a plan to convince a partner to participate in the programme. The Second interview was a panel interview with Head of HR, director and a team member. I brought a portfolio of work to share. Nice people.

Interview Questions

• The question was about a difficult situation at work and how to manage challenges, it was about relationship management.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IUCN (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in August 2011.

Interview

It was a rigorous process and i was selected on the basis of my qualification and good performance during interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you planning to switch from your previous job?   Answer Question