IUCN Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 15, 2014
Updated Mar 15, 2014
2 interviews

Marketing and Communications Officer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IUCN in June 2012.

Initial interview with Head of HR and a team member, via skype where I had to present a plan to convince a partner to participate in the programme. The Second interview was a panel interview with Head of HR, director and a team member. I brought a portfolio of work to share. Nice people.

Interview Questions
    • The question was about a difficult situation at work and how to manage challenges, it was about relationship management.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at IUCN in August 2011.

It was a rigorous process and i was selected on the basis of my qualification and good performance during interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you planning to switch from your previous job?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at IUCN

Worked for IUCN? Contribute to the Community!