Iatric Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iatric Systems

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boxford, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boxford, MA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Iatric Systems in August 2013.

Very easy, simple process. Two phone interviews as the company is completely remote so it would be hard to have an in person interview. Whole phone call mostly disucssed position, job function, and then you discuss your experience and whats on your resume. The position was definitely very interesting and helathcare is a booming industry that isn't going anywhere.

Interview Questions
    • None that I can think of. I was not asked any technical questions it was all about my experience and what I've working on.   Answer Question
    They'll bend alittle bit as in the case of this position it seems as though they are vey busy and need more people for all their work.

Client Services Developer Interview

One interview. Hired over the phone. Initial impression of the people was positive.

Interview Questions
    Simple negotiation phase. They'll bend for about 10 to 15% up.

Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Iatric Systems.

A joke!

Interview Questions
    • When can you start...no background or reference or employment check required   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Iatric Systems in July 2009.

Friendly interview, be prepared to list your exact qualifications, including software experience, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ready to work from home and are you able to keep yourself motivated in a remote atmosphere?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation

Worked for Iatric Systems? Contribute to the Community!