Iatric Systems

Very Easy Interview

Developer Interview

Developer
Boxford, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Iatric Systems in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very easy, simple process. Two phone interviews as the company is completely remote so it would be hard to have an in person interview. Whole phone call mostly disucssed position, job function, and then you discuss your experience and whats on your resume. The position was definitely very interesting and helathcare is a booming industry that isn't going anywhere.

Interview Question – None that I can think of. I was not asked any technical questions it was all about my experience and what I've working on.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They'll bend alittle bit as in the case of this position it seems as though they are vey busy and need more people for all their work.

Client Services Developer Interview

Client Services Developer

Interviewed at Iatric Systems

Interview Details – One interview. Hired over the phone. Initial impression of the people was positive.

Interview Question – None that I can think of.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple negotiation phase. They'll bend for about 10 to 15% up.

Developer Interview

Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Iatric Systems.

Interview Details – A joke!

Interview Question – When can you start...no background or reference or employment check required   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Iatric Systems in July 2009.

Interview Details – Friendly interview, be prepared to list your exact qualifications, including software experience, etc.

Interview Question – Are you ready to work from home and are you able to keep yourself motivated in a remote atmosphere?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Worked for Iatric Systems? Contribute to the Community!