Icbc Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.6

Vice President Interview

I don't want to tell anything about the hiring process because it was not very interesting and not worthwhile to talk about such process of an intern. There was nothing special about it just something general.

Business Analyst Interview

I was not really ready for this interview because I was too busy with my school stuff. Actually it was quite a sudden for me. I think I didn't get this offer because I was not prepared. So please always be prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see us as a plan B? Because you resume seems really good   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Icbc.

I was an internal hire. I already worked in this company in another capacity.
    I applied online just as anyone would externally. I was shortlisted and called in for an interview.
    The interview consisted 8 scenario based questions. The questions were asked by two managers one would ask questions and the other would write down answers.
    You were give the opportunity to elaborate on your skills and ask any questions to the managers present.

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Icbc in August 2010.

The hiring process was good and went reasonably smoothly. Only issue was after hiring human resources could not find information that I had submitted for police background check and kept asking me to d leg work and incur costs to do it again. Told them no, after about 3 months of nagging they finally dropped the issue.

I was able to negotiate my salary from base entry level for paygrade to the same amount that the next least senior person in that office was making at the same position. which was middle of the pay band.

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Icbc in November 2011.

I had just one interview: with IT Hiring Manager. One-to-one. Was notified 2 days before the interview. Have been asked a few question about my experience. Interview was in North Vancouver office. I drive there and parked in underground paid parking of ICBC. Need to sign in at security post, name your interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • The question about COTS integration approach. It was my first COTS project.   View Answer
    I was hired through recruiter. Negotiation was happen with recruiter before documents were submitted to ICBC

Claims Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Icbc.

Provided an online application, underwent typing and other standard tests. I was called by the dept. manager for a short i tervirew and told at that time I had the job

Interview Questions
    No negotiations it is a union office

SIU Officer, SIU - LM1 Interview

2 hours written test, 2 hours pannel interview, many stupid questions, no point what the department head is asking at all, HR is OK, it is really confusing experience, not formal at all, i don't think it is good interview process

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Icbc.

A job posting from a recruiter company on craigslist, exchanged emails, a phone interview with the recruiter followed by a face-to-face technical interview with the client. After 1.5 years on contract, applied to internal full-time posting and got accepted.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Icbc.

Initial communication may be in the form of a call or email. There may also be a take-home assignment to complete, and in-person interviews.

The interviewers are generally respectful and knowledgeable, and you normally meet the person you will be reeporting to.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation possible as I was applying for a unionized position.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Icbc.

Mostly campus recruitment, social recruitment required reference. Swift process, wirting questions in a dining hall, then talk with a group of managers at one time. The result depends on your college degree and luck.

Interview Questions
    • No meanful technology question. The reason you have to talk with the managers is, they want to have a look of every interviewee.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Worked for Icbc? Contribute to the Community!