Icbc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Interview

Vice President

Interviewed at Icbc

Interview Details – I don't want to tell anything about the hiring process because it was not very interesting and not worthwhile to talk about such process of an intern. There was nothing special about it just something general.

Interview Question – What can you contribute to our company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at Icbc

Interview Details – I was not really ready for this interview because I was too busy with my school stuff. Actually it was quite a sudden for me. I think I didn't get this offer because I was not prepared. So please always be prepared.

Interview Question – Do you see us as a plan B? Because you resume seems really good   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Claims Adjuster

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Icbc in August 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was good and went reasonably smoothly. Only issue was after hiring human resources could not find information that I had submitted for police background check and kept asking me to d leg work and incur costs to do it again. Told them no, after about 3 months of nagging they finally dropped the issue.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary from base entry level for paygrade to the same amount that the next least senior person in that office was making at the same position. which was middle of the pay band.

Test Lead Interview

Test Lead
North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Icbc in November 2011.

Interview Details – I had just one interview: with IT Hiring Manager. One-to-one. Was notified 2 days before the interview. Have been asked a few question about my experience. Interview was in North Vancouver office. I drive there and parked in underground paid parking of ICBC. Need to sign in at security post, name your interviewer.

Interview Question – The question about COTS integration approach. It was my first COTS project.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was hired through recruiter. Negotiation was happen with recruiter before documents were submitted to ICBC

Claims Assistant Interview

Claims Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Icbc.

Interview Details – Provided an online application, underwent typing and other standard tests. I was called by the dept. manager for a short i tervirew and told at that time I had the job

Interview Question – Name your strengths and weaknesses   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations it is a union office

SIU Officer, SIU - LM1 Interview

SIU Officer, SIU - LM1

Interviewed at Icbc

Interview Details – 2 hours written test, 2 hours pannel interview, many stupid questions, no point what the department head is asking at all, HR is OK, it is really confusing experience, not formal at all, i don't think it is good interview process

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Icbc.

Interview Details – A job posting from a recruiter company on craigslist, exchanged emails, a phone interview with the recruiter followed by a face-to-face technical interview with the client. After 1.5 years on contract, applied to internal full-time posting and got accepted.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Icbc.

Interview Details – Initial communication may be in the form of a call or email. There may also be a take-home assignment to complete, and in-person interviews.

The interviewers are generally respectful and knowledgeable, and you normally meet the person you will be reeporting to.

Interview Question – take-home assignment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible as I was applying for a unionized position.

Very Easy Interview

Software Tester Interview

Software Tester
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Icbc.

Interview Details – Mostly campus recruitment, social recruitment required reference. Swift process, wirting questions in a dining hall, then talk with a group of managers at one time. The result depends on your college degree and luck.

Interview Question – No meanful technology question. The reason you have to talk with the managers is, they want to have a look of every interviewee.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Organization Development Consultant Interview

Organization Development Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Icbc.

Interview Details – Terrible IT system, but the interview process was straightforward. I had two interviews and reference checks done prior to being offered a position at the company.

Interview Question – I had to write a business case during the interview in 30 minutes.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Worked for Icbc? Contribute to the Community!