Icbc Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.7

Vice President Interview

I don't want to tell anything about the hiring process because it was not very interesting and not worthwhile to talk about such process of an intern. There was nothing special about it just something general.

Business Analyst Interview

I was not really ready for this interview because I was too busy with my school stuff. Actually it was quite a sudden for me. I think I didn't get this offer because I was not prepared. So please always be prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see us as a plan B? Because you resume seems really good   Answer Question

Claims Support Assistant Interview

The interview was specific and thorough ---covered all aspects of the job descrption . If a candidate has the required qualifications, the questions would be easy as it draws on your past experience---otherwise, it'd be a guelling 1 hour interview, which was conducted by 2 HR personnel, with alternating questions.

Interview Questions
    • Share a time where you disagreed with a supervisor's work ethics and what how did you handle?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Icbc.

I was an internal hire. I already worked in this company in another capacity.
    I applied online just as anyone would externally. I was shortlisted and called in for an interview.
    The interview consisted 8 scenario based questions. The questions were asked by two managers one would ask questions and the other would write down answers.
    You were give the opportunity to elaborate on your skills and ask any questions to the managers present.

Claims Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Icbc.

Provided an online application, underwent typing and other standard tests. I was called by the dept. manager for a short i tervirew and told at that time I had the job

Interview Questions
    No negotiations it is a union office

SIU Officer, SIU - LM1 Interview

2 hours written test, 2 hours pannel interview, many stupid questions, no point what the department head is asking at all, HR is OK, it is really confusing experience, not formal at all, i don't think it is good interview process

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Icbc.

A job posting from a recruiter company on craigslist, exchanged emails, a phone interview with the recruiter followed by a face-to-face technical interview with the client. After 1.5 years on contract, applied to internal full-time posting and got accepted.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Icbc.

Initial communication may be in the form of a call or email. There may also be a take-home assignment to complete, and in-person interviews.

The interviewers are generally respectful and knowledgeable, and you normally meet the person you will be reeporting to.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation possible as I was applying for a unionized position.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Icbc.

Mostly campus recruitment, social recruitment required reference. Swift process, wirting questions in a dining hall, then talk with a group of managers at one time. The result depends on your college degree and luck.

Interview Questions
    • No meanful technology question. The reason you have to talk with the managers is, they want to have a look of every interviewee.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Organization Development Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Icbc.

Terrible IT system, but the interview process was straightforward. I had two interviews and reference checks done prior to being offered a position at the company.

Interview Questions
    • I had to write a business case during the interview in 30 minutes.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.