Iceland Foods

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Wickford, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Iceland Foods in September 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty easy, few questions about why I want to work there and asked when I could start and I was offered the job.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Interview was very straight forward.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Iceland Foods in October 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with the store manager

Interview Question – Not really difficult at all, just general competency questions like 'how would you deal with a difficult customer' etc   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated hours I could work, they are very flexible!

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Iceland Foods in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very relaxed and easy. It was a 1:1 interview, the only drawback was that the manager was writing down everything that I was saying, which I found a bit off putting and a little bit annoying. But, it was a friendly interview.

Interview Question – Can you give us an example of when you had to use technolog? Do you think it was a success?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
Folkestone, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Iceland Foods in September 2008.

Interview Details – Friend got me the interview. Was a 1 to 1 interview with a supervisor from the store. Just asked general questions about my past, past work experience, school etc. Was a rather friendly interview. and there was little pressure. Heard back within a couple of days to be told that i was being offered a job.

Interview Question – Can you tell me about a time you have worked as part of a team?   Answer Question

Worked for Iceland Foods? Contribute to the Community!