Iceland Foods Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iceland Foods

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bodmin, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bodmin, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Iceland Foods in May 2010.

Long winded in the early store opening, a simple 'chat' tends to be enough nowadays. We had a group interview for the original staff members: to build a bridge out of newspaper and see if it could hold a heavy[ish] object for a short while.

Interview Questions
    • Seems to be a simple, 'Can you talk to people, carry heavy objects and smile?'   Answer Question
    None

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wickford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wickford, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Iceland Foods in September 2009.

Pretty easy, few questions about why I want to work there and asked when I could start and I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Interview was very straight forward.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Iceland Foods in October 2009.

Interview with the store manager

Interview Questions
    • Not really difficult at all, just general competency questions like 'how would you deal with a difficult customer' etc   View Answer
    Negotiated hours I could work, they are very flexible!

Customer Service Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Iceland Foods in November 2010.

The interview process was very relaxed and easy. It was a 1:1 interview, the only drawback was that the manager was writing down everything that I was saying, which I found a bit off putting and a little bit annoying. But, it was a friendly interview.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give us an example of when you had to use technolog? Do you think it was a success?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folkestone, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folkestone, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Iceland Foods in September 2008.

Friend got me the interview. Was a 1 to 1 interview with a supervisor from the store. Just asked general questions about my past, past work experience, school etc. Was a rather friendly interview. and there was little pressure. Heard back within a couple of days to be told that i was being offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about a time you have worked as part of a team?   Answer Question

Worked for Iceland Foods? Contribute to the Community!