Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited

www.iciciprulife.com
  www.iciciprulife.com

Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited Accounting Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited in February 2012.

I was accepted to the first interview and was interviewed by two managers. The interview included basic, behavioral, and technical questions, which was a bit surprising to me. Questions ranged from, "What would you do in this situation?" to "What would be the journal entry to do...?". Interviewers were nice, but I personally felt a bit intimidated and uncomfortable. It probably showed, so I didn't get an invitation to the second round.

Interview Questions
  • It's the 29th of the month, and the monthly bank reconciliation is due in two days. How would you handle this situtation?   Answer Question