Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited

www.iciciprulife.com

Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited Accounting Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was accepted to the first interview and was interviewed by two managers. The interview included basic, behavioral, and technical questions, which was a bit surprising to me. Questions ranged from, "What would you do in this situation?" to "What would be the journal entry to do...?". Interviewers were nice, but I personally felt a bit intimidated and uncomfortable. It probably showed, so I didn't get an invitation to the second round.

Interview Question – It's the 29th of the month, and the monthly bank reconciliation is due in two days. How would you handle this situtation?   Answer Question

Worked for Icici Prudential Asset Management Company Limited? Contribute to the Community!