Icicle Seafoods

Very Easy Interview

Summer Crew Member Interview

Summer Crew Member
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Icicle Seafoods in May 2011.

Interview Details – They bring in about 30-60 people at a time and have them sit through a few lectures on the rigor of the job, as well as what conditions people could expect: the idea being to make sure people actually knew what they would be signing up for. Then individuals get a one on one meeting with some of the hiring people. They basically want to double check that you're trustworthy enough and are capable of the tasks.

Interview Question – They really want to make sure you're up to the task of working 16 hour days and have no preconceived notions about what life will be like up there. Expect lots of questions regarding your ability to stand in place or health concerns.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – When can I get up there?

Very Easy Interview

Processor Interview

Processor
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Icicle Seafoods in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, was contacted by Icicle representative for phone interview, was hired and sent to Alaska.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Quality Assurance Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Icicle Seafoods in June 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR lady and the vessel manager. Very unorganized. Offered me the job before even interviewing me.

Negotiation Details – somewhat negotiable. offered me a verbal commitment for a salary and a date to depart to alaska. Then last minute they backed out. Was not given a reason for why i was not given the job they offered verbally to me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Icicle Seafoods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Icicle Seafoods interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Icicle Seafoods employees and interview candidates.