Icicle Seafoods

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Icicle Seafoods

Summer Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Icicle Seafoods in May 2011.

They bring in about 30-60 people at a time and have them sit through a few lectures on the rigor of the job, as well as what conditions people could expect: the idea being to make sure people actually knew what they would be signing up for. Then individuals get a one on one meeting with some of the hiring people. They basically want to double check that you're trustworthy enough and are capable of the tasks.

Interview Questions
    • They really want to make sure you're up to the task of working 16 hour days and have no preconceived notions about what life will be like up there. Expect lots of questions regarding your ability to stand in place or health concerns.   Answer Question
    When can I get up there?

Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Icicle Seafoods in April 2011.

Applied online, was contacted by Icicle representative for phone interview, was hired and sent to Alaska.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation.

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Icicle Seafoods in June 2010.

Phone interview with HR lady and the vessel manager. Very unorganized. Offered me the job before even interviewing me.

somewhat negotiable. offered me a verbal commitment for a salary and a date to depart to alaska. Then last minute they backed out. Was not given a reason for why i was not given the job they offered verbally to me.