Icon Identity Solutions Business Development Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Icon Identity Solutions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedok Village (Singapore)
Anonymous Employee in Bedok Village (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Icon Identity Solutions in July 2011.

The sales and marketing director came to talk to me. He looked the same like the other sales people other than for the fact that he was the director. Went into the room and he started off by looking at my resume for a while. Then he turned to his phone which was consistently bugged with calls and messages. So there was a period of silence while he just continued reading the resume. It was wierd. He then asked me to describe about myself as a person and about my professional experience. Then halfway, he picked up a call and he sounded rather demanding. Towards the end, he was saying that he was looking for someone more senior and then he starts to fumble and say about another position which doesnt seem like the position i was there to interview for.
The office looked shabby from the receptionand it was an indian culture for the workplace.

Interview Questions